Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: King07

Wanted to ask about the 3rd couple; is it Meena's sister who becomes the younger brothers wife or is it someone else? In this show they have Akash/Juhi(Sailee's younger sister)/Riya. Yet we're unsure who they will end him with.

No altogether a different girl. Brother finds the girl for himself without family’s consent. In the Original, she is the daughter of Baba’s former boss’s daughter. Boss and his wife are one of the side villains in the future. They don’t like Deshmukh family at all, not happy with their daughter marrying their youngest son.
It will be an unpopular opinion if I write this but this bahu has the Best character amongst the 3 DILs. She is much better than Sailee, very practical, modern, progressive (opposite of her parents) will support Sailee a lot, knows how to stand up for her self respect, doesn’t need her husband to save her every time. She doesn’t know her parents are a hindrance to her inlaws, Muthu-Meena hide it from her but she is not overly supportive of her parents in front of her in-laws and reasons with them too.

In the OG I like the following characters the most - Muthu (Sachin here), Shruti (3rd bahu in the OG, don’t know her name here yet) and the Grandma character.

Edited by mpks1 - 3 months ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

The show is doing well di. Especially because it is unique. No 2 ladies after one man kid of drama. Though after you mentioned about the OG, I watched a few episodes and realized he show is following the OG scene by scene, just adding Marathi and Mumbai flavour to it and I hope that continues to make the authenticity. KD here is playing an understanding husband, though now misunderstanding would arise, I will not watch next few episodes where he might yell at his wife as I am still traumatized by Shiva's yelling and badmouthing Raavi in PS. KD playing the verbal abusive husband is a trauma. It would remind me of that character and I am too happy to watch it tbh. Hence I'll watch it once his anger on his wife mellows down.

KD as an actor is amazing as always. He pretty much stands out in all the group scenes and rules the show. Neha has picked up the character now, but sometimes I feel her dialogue delivery is a little slow.

I am sure there are so many kaands awaited, as long as we get to see positivity such as conversation between a couple, and standing by each other in the difficult times unlike our previous experiences.

Certainly UKA is a change that Hindi audience need and I hope the bug if ratings doesn't bite this show.

I always had Shiva yelling at Raavi and KD does it with full force. I am not sure how he is going to act as Sachin when he has such scenes here. But in the OG, the actor who plays Muthu doesn’t shout like how KD does but his anger is shown differently. He has gotten angry at Meena few times, but felt I could understand his anger from his POV. Even anger scenes are toned down and not OTT. Fans mainly love him for his comic one-liners and antics which are so popular.

Lava07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If

Word Count: 1

Lava07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

QUOTE=mpks1

No altogether a different girl. Brother finds the girl for himself without family’s consent. In the Original, she is the daughter of Bana’s former boss’s daughter. Boss and his wife are one of the side villains in the future. They don’t like Deshmukh family at all, not happy with their daughter marrying their youngest son.
It will be an unpopular opinion if I write this but this bahu has the Best character amongst the 3 DILs. She is much better than Sailee, very practical, modern, progressive (opposite of her parents) will support Sailee a lot, knows how to stand up for her self respect, doesn’t need her husband to save her every time. She doesn’t know her parents are a hindrance to her inlaws, Muthu-Meena hide it from her but she is not overly supportive of her parents in front of her in-laws and reasons with them too.

In the OG I like the following characters the most - Muthu (Sachin here), Shruti (3rd bahu in the OG, don’t know her name here yet) and Grandma character.

Actually sailee(meena) & shruthi acting according to upbringing background. I think selfish, dominant means practical, progressive in modern times now 🤔. She always says she only right never accept her husband opinion ( not even allow discussion) Remember her marriage how selfishly she involves meena & never apologise. You can say you like her more than others but she is self centred only and even now jewels matter she try to help because for her it is thrill not for muthu meena.She good but not that much positive like you say. She never cares about others like which girl easily abandoned her parents without any remorse she independent but selfish I am 100% sure she will give problems in future also.

Did she try to improve or empower meena, only giving namesake support to meena.

She good but not best like you say 😌

Edited by Lava07 - 3 months ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lava07

QUOTE=mpks1

No altogether a different girl. Brother finds the girl for himself without family’s consent. In the Original, she is the daughter of Bana’s former boss’s daughter. Boss and his wife are one of the side villains in the future. They don’t like Deshmukh family at all, not happy with their daughter marrying their youngest son.

In the OG I like the following characters the most - Muthu (Sachin here), Shruti (3rd bahu in the OG, don’t know her name here yet) and Grandma character.

Actually sailee(meena) & shruthi acting according to upbringing background. I think selfish, dominant means practical, progressive in modern times now 🤔. She always says she only right never accept her husband opinion ( not even allow discussion) Remember her marriage how selfishly she involves meena & never apologise. You can say you like her more than others but she is self centred only and even now jewels matter she try to help because for her it is thrill not for muthu meena.She good but not that much positive like you say. She never cares about others like which girl easily abandoned her parents without any remorse she independent but selfish I am 100% sure she will give problems in future also.

Did she try to improve or empower meena, only giving namesake support to meena.

She good but not best like you say 😌

Its’s your opinion but I like her mire than Meena. To each their own and I don’t even belong to this generation. I have grown up kids yet I find Shruthi more relatable than Meena, many times. That’s why she is better for me. She doesn’t poke her nose unnecessarily in everyone’s business and atleast knows how to give it back to prople.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This show is fabulous and it was so much fun reading all the comments! It just took over Ghum, which is recreating Yeh Hai Mohabbatien after its leap. Slow and steady, and the extended time slot helps too.

Lava07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Its’s your opinion but I like her mire than Meena. To each their own and I don’t even belong to this generation. I have grown up kids yet I find Shruthi more relatable than Meena, many times. That’s why she is better for me. She doesn’t poke her nose unnecessarily in everyone’s business and atleast knows how to give it back to prople.

Okay opinion differs for everyone. For me also I like her for her craziness and for giving headache to vijaya but can't like her fully

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Why the other two brothers talk in respectful Hindi language but Sachin talks like a thug on the street, the same if said clearly and directly without using this thug street language would have been better.

He keep saying to everyone Saikee was supposed to marry Tejas.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Based on yesterdays precap, it looks like Sachu and Sailee will consumâtes their marriage… but I do hope it’s after sachin apologizes for loosing his cool and freaking out at Sailee. That was painful to watch when he almost pushed her.

toothlesshiccup thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Hey everyone. I was silent reader till now.I mostly watch new shows for max 100 epis then I get bored Currently got hooked to uka after that donkey scene.Liking it a lot for now. Which are your favourite scenes till now