Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

She said she enjoys it when trolls call the copycats out.
PC ki ek harkat yaad aa gayi. PC used to Retweet negative tweets on her so that her fans bash that person.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

don’t goto the airport with wet hairs it’s Sara’s thing only

I wouldnt want a migraine thanks

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Word Count: 0

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

She said she enjoys it when trolls call the copycats out.
PC ki ek harkat yaad aa gayi. PC used to Retweet negative tweets on her so that her fans bash that person.

Are you serious?! smiley37 That is so conniving and passive aggressively b!tchy I’m actually impressed. A little scared but also impressed.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Sara smiley18I think old Sara will never come backsmiley24please focus on scripts.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

What's wrong in that? She said what she feels right.....there is nothing wrong here...

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

name who copies her? i’ve noticed navya does but i dont think its her who shes referring to

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

name who copies her? i’ve noticed navya does but i dont think its her who shes referring to

it might be her so called friends smiley36
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: akniti

What's wrong in that? She said what she feels right.....there is nothing wrong here...

Well, first of all it’s just arrogant and severely unaware to say that she started the trend of Namaste or traditional clothes in public as a Bollywood actress. You are not in New York missy, you’re in Mumbai India. Second, when she keeps saying other girls are copying me she’s putting that idea out there. So the next time a Jahnvi or Ananya or even a Shraddha or Alia is seen in traditional clothes or doing Namaste it can trigger a social media discussion about how they copied Sara Ali Khan … and then it becomes a PR issue for them because none of them want to be seen as unoriginal and a copy cat. This is how unnecessary behind the scenes drama starts.