Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Yup. Not regularly though.. may be 1 regular episode and 1 Saturday episode to get the gist.. smiley36 to bash the biased host sometimes.

I do silently visit BB ddt though.. 🤭

Was an avid bb watcher before but for last couple of seasons, I haven't followed it much.

omg really I’m surprised u watch. I do only weekends to get the catch up and Salman hosting and saw orry episodes n they were lol as u guys mentioned.
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Omg you visit BB ddt? It’s such a fun place. Next time se you also take part in discussions with us, maza aata hai bahot smiley9smiley36

Haan re I do visit it.. it's such a fun place.. but I can't keep up with the pace at times.. smiley36

Mera comment aane tak pata nahi kitne pages aage badh gaye honge... Lol.. but sure I will try to participate in next season, if the contestants are interesting. smiley14

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Iss bande Orry ka kuch toh jhol hai. Ya toh ise BW walo ke secrets pata hai ya unke liye beech ke bichhoo ki tarah kaam karta hai ek se dusre ko information pass karta hua, drugs bhi bechta hoga may be. Interestingly, if he comes from such a well off family, why did he work as a waiter initially? I remember him telling Sallu that he used to work as a waiter some time back. Very little is known about his parents, and lambi lambi fenk ra tha ye, kya pata kitna sach kitna jhut bolta hai. But yeah ye sirf ek wannabe socialite toh nahi hai, kuch toh kaam ata hoga ye BW ke.

Edited by infinity101 - 6 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Definitely his demeanour. I mean it’s not rocket science. And even on BB he was more interested in men when the ladies were busy throwing themselves at him to impress him.

And apne Vicky bhaiya wanted Sana to dance for Orry.. plan hi galat tha.. smiley36

I am just kidding before anyone finds it offensive.

Yes Jess, I do watch wkw.. much easy to get updates on whatever happened during the week..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

"Orry is a social activist from Mumbai and works as a Special Project Manager at the Reliance Industries Limited Chairperson Office."

...his job profile...

"Orry aka Orhan Awatramani has managed to strike that sweet spot between being everywhere and maintaining the enigma that he is."

...making him a person of (media-)public interest...

"Orhan Awatramani, also known as 'Orry', is often spotted partying and hanging out with Bollywood celebrities including..."

...giving him a sure-shot attention...

"Orhan Awatramani is a popular social media personality with over 500k followers. He is popularly known as Orry, he called himself ..." (now more followers)

...making him an 'influencer'...

and so on, and so on...

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Iss bande Orry ka kuch toh jhol hai. Ya toh ise BW walo ke secrets pata hai ya unke liye beech ke bichhoo ki tarah kaam karta hai ek se dusre ko information pass karta hua, drugs bhi bechta hoga may be. Interestingly, if he comes from such a well off family, why did he work as a waiter initially? I remember him telling Sallu that he used to work as a waiter some time back. Very little is known about his parents, and lambi lambi fenk ra tha ye, kya pata kitna sach kitna jhut bolta hai. But yeah ye sirf ek wannabe socialite toh nahi hai, kuch toh kaam ata hoga ye BW ke.

He passed some time in NewYork studying (especially communication skills...I've to find the source yet), so, he may have done a lot of different jobs...even in Mumbai, he could have done some work here and there (working one day as a waiter could also 'have been working as a waiter').

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

He passed some time in NewYork studying (especially communication skills...I've to find the source yet), so, he may have done a lot of different jobs...even in Mumbai, he could have done some work here and there (working one day as a waiter could also 'have been working as a waiter').

May be. But I am not too sure if he really comes from such a rich business tycoon types family, what exactly is known about his parents? Have we ever seen them? Iske muh se hi toh shayad suna hai unke baare mei. And if he is involved in the circles of these A-listers and the Ambanis, he must be a pretty useful resource for them in some ways, because suddenly he is being seen cozying up to all these people at high profile parties, with no sense of personal space of course in those photographs, why would they let a nobody get so close, he must be useful to them. Baki I don’t even think he is all that powerful or influential.Just look at his demeanour, seems to have no class, aisa lagta hai naya naya paisa aaya hai.
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

May be. But I am not too sure if he really comes from such a rich business tycoon types family, what exactly is known about his parents? Have we ever seen them? Iske muh se hi toh shayad suna hai unke baare mei. And if he is involved in the circles of these A-listers and the Ambanis, he must be a pretty useful resource for them in some ways, because suddenly he is being seen cozying up to all these people at high profile parties, with no sense of personal space of course in those photographs, why would they let a nobody get so close, he must be useful to them. Baki I don’t even think he is all that powerful or influential.Just look at his demeanour, seems to have no class, aisa lagta hai naya naya paisa aaya hai.

U can check the thread to know how he gets access everywhere.

https://twitter.com/vijaygajera/status/1721880313583030428?t=SXojv-wpqpg2gFDPcAMy8w&s=19

He is really rich but all his talks of getting 15-30 lakh for attending parties is false as he is not a Star that people want to see him.

Orry wants people to see him but ppl don't want to see him so why should anyone pay himsmiley36

Edited by naaznin - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

He is really rich but all his talks of getting 15-30 lakh for attending parties is false as he is not a Star that people want to see him.

Orry wants people to see him but ppl don't want to see him so why should anyone pay himsmiley36

It's not really important how much he earns/gets paid, but of course media pay him for the pics and some other things...

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Clochette

It's not really important how much he earns/gets paid, but of course media pay him for the pics and some other things...

Media doesn't pay it's other way round.

Ppl like urfi, orry , sherlyn, rakhi n many others who don't have fans pay media to post their pics n increase their visibility. After their visibility increases then they get some shows but still not sufficient to buy expensive cars n houses.

Now if u ask how do they (except orry)get money then I would just say " if you know you know" 😷

Then celebs who r not stars also have to pay for posting gym n airport looks like Malaika n Arjun etc. to keep them in news n people's mind.

For celebs who r big stars who have large fan following n ppl r curious about them then they don't have to pay but they inform media about going to gym , restaurants, airport, doctor etc. to post their pics.

Its like " jo dikhta hai wahi bikta hai"

Edited by naaznin - 6 months ago