Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

What makes you sure that he is gay? the narrative, his demeanour? and even if so...what does it say about his goals posing like he does?

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Charu, they should not...and I see that some of the celebs do a selfie without the touching...

Actually, Orry puts up a front, imo. It's his task for an income (in more than one way) to do what he does... because he can play 'oh so cute'.

Wasn't it Orry who was on the photo with an inabriated/stoned/or whatever Nysa???!!! (Or am I mistaken?)

He definitely has some insider information though, may be because of Ambani connection or may be purely because of his influencial family. And yes, some celebs do a selfie while making sure that he doesn't cross the set boundaries. Which is how it should be for all, especially women.

I have also read about his friendship with Nysa, don't remember the picture clearly though as he was kinda a nobody then for regular people.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Also I think in this case it has more to do with Orry's family having connections with Ambanis. Just the way A listers are dancing at their wedding and serving food to their guests for whatever reasons, Orry must have come in the same package deal. You can't say no to Ambani afterall.

I won't underestimate the Ambanis...and the word "deal" seems to be fitting (but maybe not in the sense you mean it).

A person like Orry is highly suspective to me...I think, he plays 'childlike' but isn't what he plays...

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

What makes you sure that he is gay? the narrative, his demeanour? and even if so...what does it say about his goals posing like he does?

No idea, just felt like that. Probably his demeanour.

And for the rest, I have no idea.

I won't waste anymore energy on that guy today. 🫣

I have seen him in BB and he wasn't that bad actually (I am sure I am in minority here 🤭). Kafi smart hai, just pretends to be dumb and goofy, there was some task and he had to select the winner, he didn't let anyone influence him.

He was a guest but I found him entertaining there. I am sure as a contestant hota toh bhi fun hota.. So I am totally on board here.. smiley36 Agar ye cheap poses na de, toh pakka entertaning lagega.. Have you seen his Orry 1 2 4 something wala clip.. pakka BB material. 😁

he’s not dumb he went New York school parsons and how he knows Ambanis n got invited is he works at reliance. I saw that somewhere either linked in or Instra and then connected it n saw some videos. I was curious how he got an invite to their wedding Radhika merchants and it said he knows them sinces years through Isha ambani and knew Sara Ali khan as they were match mates n his father is a businessman and owns some companies so now it make sense how he got Bollywood connections. Here’s one video. There some other we s as many curious in him lol!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1II2dEz3TE
Charu21 thumbnail

Yup. Not regularly though.. may be 1 regular episode and 1 Saturday episode to get the gist.. smiley36 to bash the biased host sometimes.

I do silently visit BB ddt though.. 🤭

Was an avid bb watcher before but for last couple of seasons, I haven't followed it much.

Clochette thumbnail

I've a lot of thoughts about Mukesh, Nita etc. However, the pre-wedding thread (and the glamorous event) wasn't the place to voice them...not is it this thread here, I think.

But please keep in mind what a powerful person Ambani is...and I wouldn't be astonished about him having a cupboard full of files about actors and actresses and other filmpeople...

It's the century of information we are living in...

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

No idea, just felt like that. Probably his demeanour.

And for the rest, I have no idea.

I won't waste anymore energy on that guy today. 🫣

Definitely his demeanour. I mean it’s not rocket science. And even on BB he was more interested in men when the ladies were busy throwing themselves at him to impress him.
Charu21 thumbnail

Aaah ok! I didn't know that. Will watch the video later tonight, Jess..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yup. Not regularly though.. may be 1 regular episode and 1 Saturday episode to get the gist.. smiley36 to bash the biased host sometimes.

I do silently visit BB ddt though.. 🤭

Was an avid bb watcher before but for last couple of seasons, I haven't followed it much.

Omg you visit BB ddt? It’s such a fun place. Next time se you also take part in discussions with us, maza aata hai bahot smiley9smiley36