sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 6 months ago

The makers seem to have forgotten that we are in the era of OTT platforms and the audience is guzzling international legal shows among others. If you have lawyers as protagonists, the least you can do is research. In the first place, it is both unethical and unprofessional on the part of Abhira to assist Dev in the case against Dadisa. While her commitment to truth is commendable, she is herself perpetrating a fraud by not informing Dev of her relationship with the defendant’s family. Instead of questioning her not standing by the family, all Armaan needed to do was tell her that she simply could not be part of the prosecution team because of conflict of interest. No matter the status of her relationship with Armaan and no matter the level of integrity/ professionalism she may profess to uphold, the fact was it was plain unethical and unprofessional. This should have been the way forward rather than fight with her saying she should trust Dadi sa implicitly. And now, this matter of a stolen file. Going by the doctrine of ‘fruits of a poisonous tree’, no evidence obtained by stealth or deceit or any other illegal means is admissable in court. If Armaan had notified the court of evidence being stolen, then it would have been declared inadmissable even if the prosecution presented it. I don’t give a damn about the makers making a mockery of family relations etc because that is what pays their bills as the audience is willing to lap it up. But one has to draw a line when it comes to dealing with profession based tracks. Maybe their TRP audience doesn’t care about legal ethics either but the writers are sure coming across as an uninformed lot or plain lazy for not bothering with research. First it was the turn of the medical profession and now that of the legal profession to be butchered by ITV!

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

You know the best part?

They will show Dev clapping from behind when Abhira makes heroine entry in court and proves Dadisa innocent, by making his firm lose the case. They will show him impressed with her courage and willpower to fight for justice smiley37smiley37

Bhaad mein jaaye LAW. Bhaad mein jaaye daleel. Bhaad mein jaaye kanoon. FL jo bolegi wahi sahi hoga at the end of the day smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

I am quite sure this is going to happen. Like there are two more lawyers in the family besides Armaan. Neither of them can think of conflict of interest either 😡. Tell me though, does Abhira as a character need to be propped up by such stupidity? She was never the Tulsi brand of FL. Why turn her into one now? Work on the character that needs working on, which is making Armaan a stronger man capable of confronting the truth of his reality and his relationships!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am quite sure this is going to happen. Like there are two more lawyers in the family besides Armaan. Neither of them can think of conflict of interest either 😡. Tell me though, does Abhira as a character need to be propped up by such stupidity? She was never the Tulsi brand of FL. Why turn her into one now? Work on the character that needs working on, which is making Armaan a stronger man capable of confronting the truth of his reality and his relationships!

Dadisa herself could have called up dev shikhawat and told him that intern you have hired is Armaan’s wife do don’t be surprised if she double crosses you

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

I would’ve applauded Dadi Sai’s smarts if she had done that. She wouldn’t have been wrong either and Dev would’ve probably thanked her for the heads up 🤣

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 months ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Befikre

You know the best part?

They will show Dev clapping from behind when Abhira makes heroine entry in court and proves Dadisa innocent, by making his firm lose the case. They will show him impressed with her courage and willpower to fight for justice smiley37smiley37

Bhaad mein jaaye LAW. Bhaad mein jaaye daleel. Bhaad mein jaaye kanoon. FL jo bolegi wahi sahi hoga at the end of the day smiley36

I don’t think that Abhira is going to lose case because there is someone who is culprit and that person belongs to Daadisa’s company. Maybe that person done it without Daadisa knowledge.

So Abhira will won the case and Daadisa also will not go to jail.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are you expecting Logic from itv shows?! .

Abhira is FL so her intentions are right and everyone else wrongs and misunderstabds her so thats the overall theme. Baaki details will be skipped.