YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 4 - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

It took only one picture to change us. Bhai hun sab wait kar rahe the photos ka aate hai jo palti mari hai itni jaldi girgit rang nahi badalta jitni jaldi humne badle hain.,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Good to see the entire cast having fun together.

Finally a glimpse of Abhira. But I don't see Ruhi bhabhi anywhere. I know we are not that lucky, but wish we could get a bhabhi free Holi.

Abhira /Sam looking beautiful๐Ÿ˜ looks like she have a very good bond with everyone in the set.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 6 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

DKP khel gaya smiley37

BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

4 months se fans Sheh se request karte the Abhimaan pics... promotion ke liye But eh New Armaan 4 din me de diya jo fans ko chahiye smiley42smiley36

Originally posted by: BornAries23

4 months se fans Sheh se request karte the Abhimaan pics... promotion ke liye But eh New Armaan 4 din me de diya jo fans ko chahiye smiley42smiley36

Finally!! Good to see Both Sam and Ro promoting the lead couple unlike someone whoโ€™s busy promoting the EMA Jodi. Chalo , everything that happens is for good.smiley36
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: BornAries23

Yeah, Fanpage be sayin' if they messaged Prince Dhami to post pics with Sam Pokie, he'd straight up block those accounts. It's hilarious, I swear! Like, I can't even insta, fans are so hyped with the lead couples promoting their ship as THEY should. They're thanking DKP and Shahi for kickin' out Shez, sayin' they finally found their real Armaan. Yo, but for real, the first time I peeped Sam promoting Abhimaan, I'm like, she must be sick of him too๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Do you know when I read you comments I have to

cover my left eye Randomlurkersmiley37smiley37

I can never forget that thappad smiley37

Ghkkpm Sairat GIF - Ghkkpm Sairat Virat GIFs

Now to your comment I agree, some fans logic is

crazy and clownish smiley8

I loved the " thappad" I wished Sai would slap him few more times left an right ...

She stopped with just one tight slap smiley37I watched the thappad so many timessmiley42

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago