Kuch hi dino mein... What if makers say:

My Nazzukk heart..

Edited by shahsb_26 - 6 months ago
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Nahin nahin nahin... Abhi nahin..

Kuch hi dino mein... What if makers say:

My Nazzukk heart..

Dkp ka show haa behen 85% chances haa Chuna lagega hi. paar koi nahi. Hum bhi titanic ke saath doob jayenge

A Night To Remember Movie Anighttoremember GIF - A Night To Remember Movie A Night To Remember Anighttoremember GIFs

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Dkp ka show haa behen 85% chances haa Chuna lagega hi. paar koi nahi. Hum bhi titanic ke saath doob jayenge

A Night To Remember Movie Anighttoremember GIF - A Night To Remember Movie A Night To Remember Anighttoremember GIFs

Yeh jaante hue bhi you want me to board this ship? Kya dushmani hai yaar? smiley19

Wontshowmyname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I ❤️ the chemistry...the clips I watched ...Armaan & Abhirs in the yellow out fit ...They are do hot 🔥 finally a pair I wish to see

I watched Rohit in Dhdakhan where he excelled in performance....as a jilted lover who.lost the love of his life by his own stupidity, his love left him.forever and moved on with another better man smiley36

Can't wait to see Abhira and Armaan off course the new Armaan smiley42smiley42...His eyes are captivating may be Alexander was king he should be cold unlike some " love struck" hopeless King currently becoming laughing stock 😆

I read Rohit's interview he says he will give audience what they wish for ! He is lucky to be a part of Ristha and working for RS ...humble indeed

Uss story ki toh mother sister kar di ekap nay 🤣🤣🤣 koi usko historical and mythological stories say door rakho 😂😂😂

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

This suspense is getting too much. Promo dedo Dkp so that we can dissect that.