Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Exactly, they have more chemistry than that crappy IshVi that’s for sure smiley36

Oh no " **vi" word it self is enough synonymous fir crap ...smiley37

1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Nahi nahi, you're not wrong. Kuch twt mein Prince Dhami ke followers hain ke jinko lagta hai ki Prince ne pic daali hai to show his superiority and power in black shirt to buddha Rohit and Shahi to show them what Shahi lost. And the Joke of the year, unko toh yeh bhi lagta hai ki no Prince, no Rishta, and no legacy. Suddenly Shez is legacy rn. Not Abhira , Shez nahi toh legacy and Rishta khatm , like Sam toh aavayi hai Abhira bhi aavyai hai. Im telling you, his stans are next level 🤡🤡💀😭

He has fans smiley37 superiority in black shirt smiley37
Have they seen him act ? smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I have seen Rohit in Porus as Alexander he has very cold eyes … which is hot no doubt but does not suit the current character of Armaan .. it is good he’s masking them with glasses ..
till public accepts him as Armaan he better keep the glasses .... His age difference with Abhira is exactly what the show requires…it is wierd to accept that a 29-30 year old guy is the biggest lawyer in town ..now that we have an older Armaan can we please make vineet Raina a little younger and more suitable for Charu

Right now he looks as old as fufasa ..dev Charu should be the same age gap as Armaan Abhira ..

If dev is to be Abhir then he has to be younger than Armaan .. as Abhir is Ruhi’s age

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this is true..he doesn’t look like our cry baby Armaan..😂..he looks too confident..our Armaan will be too scared to hold abhira..he might get punched 😂.. But they do look great together..now they just need to still give him some of our original armaans traits so we can identify him as Armaan..then it will be fine 👍

A little bit of virat wale traits being possessive about his wife .. and being enchanted and just keep on gazing at her …infront of all and sundry …. Especially the PL … will add magic to the story …

I ❤️ the chemistry...the clips I watched ...Armaan & Abhirs in the yellow out fit ...They are do hot 🔥 finally a pair I wish to see

I watched Rohit in Dhdakhan where he excelled in performance....as a jilted lover who.lost the love of his life by his own stupidity, his love left him.forever and moved on with another better man smiley36

Can't wait to see Abhira and Armaan off course the new Armaan smiley42smiley42...His eyes are captivating may be Alexander was king he should be cold unlike some " love struck" hopeless King currently becoming laughing stock 😆

I read Rohit's interview he says he will give audience what they wish for ! He is lucky to be a part of Ristha and working for RS ...humble indeed

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

A little bit of virat wale traits being possessive about his wife .. and being enchanted and just keep on gazing at her …infront of all and sundry …. Especially the PL … will add magic to the story …

this is what I expected from Armaan. It didn’t happen so I got bored. They are wasted time showing Ruhaan scenes which looked more like couple because of their chemistry
Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ok now I'm really hyped about these two. They look so good together. smiley27 Their intense romance would be smiley43

They look so good together! Maine bhola #lovestorybegins smiley36smiley27 also DKP ke tag line bhi same tha smiley9
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Do you know when I read you comments I have to

cover my left eye Randomlurkersmiley37smiley37

I can never forget that thappad smiley37

Ghkkpm Sairat GIF - Ghkkpm Sairat Virat GIFs

Now to your comment I agree, some fans logic is

crazy and clownish smiley8

Lol same. That profile pic makes me laugh smiley36