Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Orchid2

Insta fans he used to irritate by RuHaan content will take revenge by spamming tag with new Armaan smiley37

If I was not scared for my izzat among friends, I'd be doing the same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Redblueblack - 6 months ago
1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Shahi uncle is smart. Taking an average, not widely known face helped a lot. Jo bache kuche log protest kar rahe the, sab ne flip mar diya seeing the new hot couple. smiley36

Upar se Prince set himself up by overestimating himself and annoying majority of the audience by promoting Jeth-Bhabhi back in the days smiley36

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

If I was not scared for my izzat among friends, I'd be doing the same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Guilty pleasure u know🀣🀣🀣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Don’t know about the montage but this show is too sweet. They should add some what audience calls β€œtoxicity”.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: reeeh

Hot toh hain, Chemistry bhi hai, but mujhe Armaan nahi dikh ri 😭😭

Am I the only one!

this is true..he doesn’t look like our cry baby Armaan..πŸ˜‚..he looks too confident..our Armaan will be too scared to hold abhira..he might get punched πŸ˜‚.. But they do look great together..now they just need to still give him some of our original armaans traits so we can identify him as Armaan..then it will be fine πŸ‘
nutmeg7 thumbnail

This guy Rohit toh mujhe first instance pe hi better laga than Shehzada.

Let’s see on screen. Sheh had a diction problem. He used to pronounce some words in ajeeb way

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

which is why I have a Finsta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Nahi nahi, you're not wrong. Kuch twt mein Prince Dhami ke followers hain ke jinko lagta hai ki Prince ne pic daali hai to show his superiority and power in black shirt to buddha Rohit and Shahi to show them what Shahi lost. And the Joke of the year, unko toh yeh bhi lagta hai ki no Prince, no Rishta, and no legacy. Suddenly Shez is legacy rn. Not Abhira , Shez nahi toh legacy and Rishta khatm , like Sam toh aavayi hai Abhira bhi aavyai hai. Im telling you, his stans are next level πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ˜­

I think those are the fans in disguise smiley2smiley2The prohibited generation's one section of fans πŸ€”

..smiley37fans have their freedom choose to show whom they like smiley37smiley37

Prince legacy is rhe birth right smiley37Self proclaimed Prince thinks he is tye best above the rest ...unki marzi , his fans choice to follow him..

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This guy Rohit toh mujhe first instance pe hi better laga than Shehzada.

Let’s see on screen. Sheh had a diction problem. He used to pronounce some words in ajeeb way

Prince Dami has too many problems ! What yo do he has to take care of his imaginary πŸ€” kingdom smiley37smiley37