YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 4 - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 6 months ago

Never seen Abhimaan fans so happy under comments on Insta of Rohit and Sam, they got their first Abhimaan couple pic, they welcoming Rohit, they are flippers like rest of the Rishta FD toošŸ¤£

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

so maybe Armaan does take abhira and leave podaar house and they been living together for like 3 years by themselvesā€¦but he just came to visit at the holi party in podaar house.. šŸ¤”..actually this scenario.doesnā€™t look right. So maybe abhira leaves podaar house and asks Armaan to, stay..and then leap happens..Armaan ..realises he loves abhira after sheā€™s gone..and this shoot could be his dream sequence..because heā€™s dreaming of abhira with his new look and abhira still in mangalsutra..and because Abhira is gone..Ruhi is also dreaming of having SR with Armaan ..thatā€™s why that Ruhi Armaan shoot.. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. I actually hope thereā€™s no leap and no abhimaan separation..but Armaan with glasses and him at podaars holi party and no sight of abhira thereā€¦is making me think ā€¦that a leap,is very possible.

Actually...

That shoot of new armaan-ruhi was mock shoot where both actors were told that they were auditioning for a new show..

So it was not armaan-ruhi..

Secondly..actor playing madhav cleared that when he shot diwali bts,sam and gravita were shooting their scenes on the other side of set..so abhir is in PH only..

But seriously don't know how these glasses are being justified..

I don't get why even he was provided with specs...smiley29

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Theories toh phir banegi... Mein karu start?

Here I start - Abhira has fallen for her deal wala pati and dreaming about him... How dare she? Yeh haqq sirf Ruhi ka hai!

Do you mean the maybe FL/Pl ruhi, who has hawas for her married and uninterested BIL?

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

NO ONE CAN REPLACE MY ANIDITA!!!

My Babies Are Iconic!!! smiley27ā­ļø

How dare these TamaShahi producers copy that beautiful scene smiley7smiley35

Why not copy Kairaā€™s scenes instead it would be the perfect parallel!

ok I thought I was the only one who felt,I had seen the piano romance happened somewhere before.. but mujhe yaar nahi aa raha thaā€¦ but on insta many are saying they might be taking og Abhira way by giving dream sequences, angst and passionate love ā€¦ but ese scene gen 3 mein bhi hua tha kya?? Did I miss something??
Edited by Firefly_shines - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Sejal yaar smiley36 Why are you stealing the thunder smiley36

She's being just like Abhira, Abhira stole the opportunity of having ema with Armaan from Ruhi, who has hawas for her married and uninterested BIL

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I understand. But they released it with the tags of Ruhi Armaan. They released it to us online audience after they confirmed them as new Armaan Ruhi . They could have picked any number of scenes to do this look, chemistry test which weren't so intimate because whether actors knew what the role was or not, makers did. And they both have a body of work behind them. Especially rohit. Garvita and Shivam ke hot scenes karlete in bts.

Arre are, Ruhi ki zalalat dikhani thi, to aisa dikha diya.

No wonder people have the tagline "Ruhi is lusty" as 2nd signature on this forum.

They just justified the audience's thought process, that yes Rooh-i indeed is one hell of lusty-lu-lu. Simple.smiley36

Edited by libran90 - 6 months ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Hot toh hain, Chemistry bhi hai, but mujhe Armaan nahi dikh ri šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Am I the only one!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

ok I thought I was the only one who felt,I had seen the piano romance happened somewhere before.. but mujhe yaar nahi aa raha thaā€¦ but on insta many are saying they might be taking og Abhira way by giving dream sequences, angst and passionate love ā€¦ but ese scene gen 3 mein bhi hua tha kya?? Did I miss something??

I guess theyā€™ll copy random scenes from S2/3 to constrast with this new jodi (or cause they have no new ideas)
Nephy1 thumbnail

First thing that came to mind was, wasted potential. He had such a golden opportunity to take his career to new heights. Khair, what's the use now.

Exactly..

With scenes which are in pipeline,he would definetely get into the list of barun,shaheer like national crush craze..

Ge was already getting applause for Armaan even when they were almost platonic on-screen always topping the chart..

With these kind of scenes they would have broken every record...putting sheh on the board..

And at just age of 26-27..

Seriously destroyed his career..

Justification will also not do complete damage control..

He is so hot would have rocked the screen..

I still feel that craze would have been 100 times more if it was sheh at place of rohit as we are connected to sheh's armaan....

Nephy1 thumbnail

I don't think they'll show that cringe jeth-bhabhi scene onscreen. That would be forgotten.

Leap is a possibility. May be this would be the first scene for new Armaan. Him missing Abhira and dreaming about her. Then Holi sequence. May be Abhira will make an entry then.

Actually she is in PH at least in this holi bts..

Shooting her scenes at other side of set with gravita..