Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Is it just me or this photoshoot/ dream sequence is highly similar to the one shot on adult Anirudh- Bondita?

https://youtu.be/T7gA52NLLx4?si=OumK9iNG_829DjF2

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tani16

Is it just me or this photoshoot/ dream sequence is highly similar to the one shot on adult Anirudh- Bondita?

NO ONE CAN REPLACE MY ANIDITA!!!

My Babies Are Iconic!!! smiley27⭐️

How dare these TamaShahi producers copy that beautiful scene smiley7smiley35

Why not copy Kaira’s scenes instead it would be the perfect parallel!

Edited by Criticiser - 6 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/Analyst_Krishna/status/1770870390241239074?s=20

I still can't believe a newcomer with her negligent acting skills asked to change a director who is working for 10-12 years for that show. The audacity!!

If two new members randomly appear to troll Abhimaan 2.0 then it’s definitely them in disguise..
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

First thing that came to mind was, wasted potential. He had such a golden opportunity to take his career to new heights. Khair, what's the use now.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

I think they have picked up mere rang me in range walk or pehla pehla pyar hai...seeing the piano , hawa, gown , hairstyle...and it isn't lusty like jeth bahu wala...i like this mock

dkp tagged…love story begins… so abhira Armaan love story Is starting now…and both Sam and rohit..posted new Armaan and abhira pictures and said new beginnings ( in Hindi).. I’m so happy to see Sam promoting abhimaan ..she didn’t do it during Shehzada time ..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

First thing that came to mind was, wasted potential. He had such a golden opportunity to take his career to new heights. Khair, what's the use now.

One word for him

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Orchid2

I understand your point but the thing is they did a mock shoot like they’re not Yrkkh characters . These things are done to check if actors can do sensual scenes and pull it off.

May be because of time crunch they only had these clips on hand to release after immediately after news break. Or maybe they did it for engagement.

But if you notice when their actual look shoots for YRKKH came later on, they didn’t release any solo RuHaan pic.

I understand. But they released it with the tags of Ruhi Armaan. They released it to us online audience after they confirmed them as new Armaan Ruhi . They could have picked any number of scenes to do this look, chemistry test which weren't so intimate because whether actors knew what the role was or not, makers did. And they both have a body of work behind them. Especially rohit. Garvita and Shivam ke hot scenes karlete in bts.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya acting is about reaction, give and take. Thats why I'm hoping Sam can create chemistry with rohit too.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

so maybe Armaan does take abhira and leave podaar house and they been living together for like 3 years by themselves…but he just came to visit at the holi party in podaar house.. 🤔..actually this scenario.doesn’t look right. So maybe abhira leaves podaar house and asks Armaan to, stay..and then leap happens..Armaan ..realises he loves abhira after she’s gone..and this shoot could be his dream sequence..because he’s dreaming of abhira with his new look and abhira still in mangalsutra..and because Abhira is gone..Ruhi is also dreaming of having SR with Armaan ..that’s why that Ruhi Armaan shoot.. 🤷🏻‍♀️. I actually hope there’s no leap and no abhimaan separation..but Armaan with glasses and him at podaars holi party and no sight of abhira there…is making me think …that a leap,is very possible.

I don't think they'll show that cringe jeth-bhabhi scene onscreen. That would be forgotten.

Leap is a possibility. May be this would be the first scene for new Armaan. Him missing Abhira and dreaming about her. Then Holi sequence. May be Abhira will make an entry then.

Originally posted by: Tani16

Sab ek doosre ko copy kar rHe hain😂