Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah yeah,I know assumptions will increase anxiety,its just that I am not getting how will leap fit into their slow growing relationship...

I mean they were not even at attraction phase,and it seem in love...

So it will affect growth and will apear as sudden love story...

Urghhh....meri anxietysmiley44

so maybe Armaan does take abhira and leave podaar house and they been living together for like 3 years by themselves…but he just came to visit at the holi party in podaar house.. 🤔..actually this scenario.doesn’t look right. So maybe abhira leaves podaar house and asks Armaan to, stay..and then leap happens..Armaan ..realises he loves abhira after she’s gone..and this shoot could be his dream sequence..because he’s dreaming of abhira with his new look and abhira still in mangalsutra..and because Abhira is gone..Ruhi is also dreaming of having SR with Armaan ..that’s why that Ruhi Armaan shoot.. 🤷🏻‍♀️. I actually hope there’s no leap and no abhimaan separation..but Armaan with glasses and him at podaars holi party and no sight of abhira there…is making me think …that a leap,is very possible.

I thought they will look odd together but they are looking fabulous...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/Analyst_Krishna/status/1770870390241239074?s=20

I still can't believe a newcomer with her negligent acting skills asked to change a director who is working for 10-12 years for that show. The audacity!!

OMG I feel like a traitor

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF - Cracking Up Kevin Hart Cold As Balls GIFs

They look fab together.. It's midnight here and I'm still confused if I should sleep or drool over these pics 🥰🥰😘

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

They look fab together.. It's midnight here and I'm still confused if I should sleep or drool over these pics 🥰🥰😘

These two 😍 darlings setting 🔥 fire on my screen

.....They are amazing .....smiley42

Bhabiza also will have bigger impact ...smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Theories toh phir banegi... Mein karu start?

Here I start - Abhira has fallen for her deal wala pati and dreaming about him... How dare she? Yeh haqq sirf Ruhi ka hai!

Kyunki Ruhi Legacy (seerat) kid haismiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dhokebaaz ho tum sab smiley19smiley28

IMG_5639.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is this mock shoot by any chance? Because Abhimaan imagining all this so soon without any proper build up seems weird?

Probably after the video release of Armaan and Ruhi, and seeing the criticism they got over it.

They are now giving the audience a similar one with Abhimaan.