YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 4 - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

In this prat is saying he taught her methods of acting 😆😆..he was better only this week.. Till last week even at hospital scene ,shouting at abhira scene he was not good at all ...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

What video? In videos I saw usmein bhi zyada kuch nahi hai. They look really good together but its not looking like SR type romance bts that they gave for Armaan Ruhi.

Ruhi got pent up frustration …she’s waiting for SR for so long and nothing has happened so she’s having these dreams 😂.. the shoots are different showing the different dynamics between Ruhi and Armaan and between abhira and Armaan…abhira and Armaan have probably fallen in love recently and they are showing their romance..there’s also,a scene of her laying on the piano and Armaan is close to her..so they’re showing their love and romance..but the Ruhi Armaan shoot..was like Ruhi worshipping him..touching his feet and her wanting intimacy…so it’s all her desires…that we know will,not manifest in the show..as they are going the abhira Armaan love story route..

Look like I will become " pagal" looking at their chemistry....so damn hot and cute 😍 smiley42smiley42

The way Abhira on the piano with the swag and care Armaan walks ...their eyes smiley42smiley42

I couldn't find one " really romantic couple " any current shows all were bore fest stopped watching now watch for two cuties

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

what’s your thought, without leap thoda inconsistent lagega… till today’s episode there was practically no romantic angle, yes they were attached but suddenly dream sequence… oh I have a wild guess they might do a redux story like Gul did in ishqbaaz and start from scratch, with the same protagonists.. and then they can show love at first sight…

this can be promotion of new arman with abhira which people are waiting from 3 days. In precap already they spoke about holi and its in continuation. they introduced new naitik thru badi dadi and naitiks father in first bit of episode after montage shown aaj se humara lulla his nick name in family isko accept kijiye karke . Vishal Singh was shown directly as naitik replacement. I feel ar will be lil different as they changed person. New arman will be like rohits personality and his plus in action will be projected.Same for new ruhi too. Little intense and stern personality i am thinking for arman as it suits ml qualities and rohit personality too. Rohit acted grey also so writers can use his version. Till now the story seems like ghum1 but its in yrkkh style.

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Look like I will become " pagal" looking at their chemistry....so damn hot and cute 😍 smiley42smiley42

The way Abhira on the piano with the swag and care Armaan walks ...their eyes smiley42smiley42

they are killing it no doubt.
Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now I feeI, that sensual mock shoot of new Ruhi and Armaan is not just to check their chemistry.Its more like an audition video presented to the channel to judge their capabilities as actors.If it was to see the chemistry of couples ,they would have definitely done one with Sam too because it's equally important if not more.

Edited by Mukthaa - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

In this prat is saying he taught her methods of acting 😆😆..he was better only this week.. Till last week even at hospital scene ,shouting at abhira scene he was not good at all ...

Now they have all the time in the world , no one will disturb them she can take tution from him ...then give auditions together smiley37...try Kut PH again also possible smiley37smiley14Oscar winning level performers can't be ignored

Sam transformed from the " little children or girl next door " look to this hot 🔥 🥵

Really I can't take my eyes off from them

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Liking the new jodi

smiley20

Hey Ramona smiley31smiley31