Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1182126 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/Analyst_Krishna/status/1770870390241239074?s=20

I still can't believe a newcomer with her negligent acting skills asked to change a director who is working for 10-12 years for that show. The audacity!!

I used to curse the director for okaying such cringe takes smiley44who knew these two used to make things hard for him instead of improving their act.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya but they could've given pg13 romance for those 2 also.

Oh god when did this cringe scene happen.. Back when armaan face was as stone as ruhi i think..

Glad I ff it.. 🙈🙈

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tbh if you compare his crying here to more recent scenes he has grown. But she's still the same.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Oh god when did this cringe scene happen.. Back when armaan face was as stone as ruhi i think..

Glad I ff it.. 🙈🙈

This clip is hilarious. What are they even doing?? smiley37smiley37

Sheh was good in scenes with Sam and other casts not so much with Prat.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

revamp of arman i feel for extra affects. When we see him in episode we can see different man but chore charactestics will be same or changed need to see. He will fit the ml . Open shirt 🤣🤣 their obsession you know. But i am loving this looks we will completely fade out old arman. This is ekta mata style how she replaces faces easily.

what’s your thought, without leap thoda inconsistent lagega… till today’s episode there was practically no romantic angle, yes they were attached but suddenly dream sequence… oh I have a wild guess they might do a redux story like Gul did in ishqbaaz and start from scratch, with the same protagonists.. and then they can show love at first sight…

1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya but they could've given pg13 romance for those 2 also.

I understand your point but the thing is they did a mock shoot like they’re not Yrkkh characters . These things are done to check if actors can do sensual scenes and pull it off.

May be because of time crunch they only had these clips on hand to release after immediately after news break. Or maybe they did it for engagement.

But if you notice when their actual look shoots for YRKKH came later on, they didn’t release any solo RuHaan pic.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Man we can now only wonder how sheh would have looked in these romantic scenes, he is hot, no doubt he would have aced them… gadha kahika, itni achi opportunity waste kardi…

1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Tbh if you compare his crying here to more recent scenes he has grown. But she's still the same.

I find him bearable only when Samriddhi is sharing screen with him.

His recent crying sessions with Bhabhi were cringe as hell. He didn’t improve much there.