Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1182126 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeah I think that’s why they took a leap..so he’s finally free of bhabis ddp 😂😂😂.’now he’s wearing sexy shirts and romancing abhira 😍😍..maybe he’s also crying less 😂😂

Bhabhi is not going to leave him so easily smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I love ❤️ those few clips finally ...s 🙌 ...some 🔥 couple ...Hope to see real " romance: smiley37But side effect Bhabiza will cringe 😬 more ....It will be up and down smiley37

This Ruhi might make us hate her rather than annoy us because she is good actress.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

air may kya karoon, kaise stay away karoon hayyesmiley42smiley43

Watched it so many times smiley37smiley37...Now a days all other couple is very average....This is " 🔥🥵hot and cute 😍 ❤️

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shubh23

I would honestly want them to take their time now. Because even though I know the character is same. But with a new actor the characterization will definitely get tweaked, sometimes also because of the acting, of what will suit that particular actor.

So accepting Sam and the new armaan together will take some time even though they look good together.

But I don't want their slow burn romance to take a back hit because of this. It's like watching a new show again.

Same concerns but lag raha hai ki ab yeh slow burn nhi raha..

It will jump to their love story..

I mean attraction phase,jealous phase,flirting meine socha tha yeh sab tab hoga when they will be unaware of their budding feelings,jyada maza ata hai tab when you act certain way but don't understand why..

But it seem to make them acceptable,story has changed big time..

It will jump into love phase..

Toh ajeeb toh lagega hi..

I mean abhi kahan tortoise ki speed thi kahan ekdum se express speed ho gyi..

But thik hai they must be knowing what they are doing..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Did Pratiksha gave some IV or something?

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: maahi11

Insta have only one thing to say. They are hot. Abhimaan is hot. Thank god they dint showed Abhimaan’s chemistry phele. RS is good at this and now he will be all out on it. He wil make them dreamy

Woh aise hi iss show 15 saal se chala nahi rahe hai. He's good at his job. Knows the pulse of the audience well and act accordingly. That's why he was able to get this show back on top multiple times after every fall.

1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Hope he finds a spine from somewhere and start putting people in place, especially his opportunist Dadi sa and creepy bhabhi.

He should otherwise Abhira and Vidya standing up for him today would be for nothing smiley29
Maybe he’ll realise that his mature bhabhi can’t handle PF at all after Abhira’s exit , it was Abhira all along who managed PF’s issues .
1182126 thumbnail
I was never a shipper but I’m a bit hopeful about better storyline , bhabhimaan hi mila toh I’ll go back to comedy forum .
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

This Ruhi might make us hate her rather than annoy us because she is good actress.

Yes she can give more than one expression. She was pretty irritating as the greedy immoral younger sister in the other show. And also as the supportive sister. So she'll definitely be able to pull off Ruhi better.