Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1182126 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

They should have gone for a younger look but they are doing the opposite.

If it’s post separation phase then would make sense to show Armaan sad & mature and give him glowup after Abhira’s reentry .

Pre-marriage Armaan used to look very dull too

Edited by Orchid2 - 6 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Orchid2

Mujhe bhi le jao 🥲

Tum control kar loge!!! Chalo mere saath comedy nights forum par!

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Orchid2

Armaan will start being firm and go back to being dukhi person after separation ? I’ll like that honestly if they stop showing Jeth Bhabhi cringe .

Hope he finds a spine from somewhere and start putting people in place, especially his opportunist Dadi sa and creepy bhabhi.

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Please note this is just a photoshoot and stufff... Story abhi bhi triKoni hi hogi!!!

I think they have picked up mere rang me in range walk or pehla pehla pyar hai...seeing the piano , hawa, gown , hairstyle...and it isn't lusty like jeth bahu wala...i like this mock

Yaar hair bhi agar lightly messy hote, his looks would kill.. Why are they making him look bad .. Sams cuteness and his killer smile would be too good to watch on screen

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

I think they have picked up mere rang me in range walk or pehla pehla pyar hai...seeing the piano , hawa, gown , hairstyle...and it isn't lusty like jeth bahu wala...i like this mock

May be because that's bhabhi dream and it is lusty like her. While this might be Armaan's. There's no way Abhira would be dreaming this.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Don't get me wrong I did like Sheh as Armaan but I never felt that he is the eldest son of the house with authority and everything or aura of a successful lawyer.........Rohit in a few pics and videos fills those gaps and I don't think it is because of the age. It is about the screen presence.

I love ❤️ those few clips finally ...s 🙌 ...some 🔥 couple ...Hope to see real " romance: smiley37But side effect Bhabiza will cringe 😬 more ....It will be up and down smiley37

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Doesn't matter what they picked up, story is still Ghum 1smiley14

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Insta have only one thing to say. They are hot. Abhimaan is hot. Thank god they dint showed Abhimaan’s chemistry phele. RS is good at this and now he will be all out on it. He wil make them dreamy