Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

This will be ghum style holi. In 1st holi if ghum. Virat realized his love for Sai. And pakhi had a dream.

This is gonna happen here too. Armaan to realize his love for Abhira

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

They look good together.

But this is SO thanda compared to the mock shoot scene of Armaan Ruhi which looked overly intimate.

watch the video ..they look hot and sexy.. Ruhi is lusty ..so her dream of Armaan will be ott..as it will never manifest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..destined just to be her dream,and our nightmare πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

air may kya karoon, kaise stay away karoon hayyesmiley42smiley43

Tum Koshish bhi naa karo!! Tumse na ho payega... Humne toh phir bhi 4 mahine nikale Accha Aadmi ke intezaar mein!

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

RS's fav game as a child should have been " hide and seek" , I can't find any other reason for hiding his " astonishing & magnetic " eyes smiley37

Don't get me wrong I did like Sheh as Armaan but I never felt that he is the eldest son of the house with authority and everything or aura of a successful lawyer.........Rohit in a few pics and videos fills those gaps and I don't think it is because of the age. It is about the screen presence.

1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh23

I think they are actually going to change Armaan's characterization.

So probably for that taking a leap is necessary.

Because all of a sudden a change in his personality would look very odd. And for Sam and his chemistry, they will start bringing in more romantic scenes probably so that audience accept them sooner.

Armaan will start being firm and go back to being dukhi person after separation ? I’ll like that honestly if they stop showing Jeth Bhabhi cringe .
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

watch the video ..they look hot and sexy.. Ruhi is lusty ..so her dream of Armaan will be ott..as it will never manifest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..destined just to be her dream,and our nightmare πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ruhi should take a leaf out of Pakhi didi's book and dream some hot AbhiMaan romance. smiley43 smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

air may kya karoon, kaise stay away karoon hayyesmiley42smiley43

Don't stay away smiley37smiley37

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh God!

Bhai mein maan gyi Rajan shahi ko...

Hats off to him..

He proved why he is in business with yeh rishta termed as legacy show..

Oh My God...

Why his shows are trp toppers...

Manana padega..

Seriously aise bnde se toh ankhein band kar ke bhi dushmani mol nhi leni chahiye...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Orchid2

This Armaan will look so bad holding hands with bhabhi and crying every other episode , they better stop doing that now smiley8

yeah I think that’s why they took a leap..so he’s finally free of bhabis ddp πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.’now he’s wearing sexy shirts and romancing abhira 😍😍..maybe he’s also crying less πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I would honestly want them to take their time now. Because even though I know the character is same. But with a new actor the characterization will definitely get tweaked, sometimes also because of the acting, of what will suit that particular actor.

So accepting Sam and the new armaan together will take some time even though they look good together.

But I don't want their slow burn romance to take a back hit because of this. It's like watching a new show again.