Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Also I saw clip heroine calls hero to inform about baby surviving but hero angry and says he doesn't want to talk and hangs up the phone...haaa haaa

Haha 😂 dejavu😭

Mera abhinav vaapis aa gya smiley19 whether Diljit or miljit i don't care, but will always support a good selfless man over toxic first love smiley17

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Haha 😂 dejavu😭

Mera abhinav vaapis aa gya smiley19 whether Diljit or miljit i don't care, but will always support a good selfless man over toxic first love smiley17

Dont keep too many hopes. That serial is super toxic .I watched few episodes when my mom was here. They can anytime change Acha aadmi to Bura.. and almost all male characters are worst in that serial

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I wouldn't listen to the reporter cause they know nothing they didn't

know Shehz would be replaced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5UOc0rKx8

Question just a little pics with Krish and Aryan, and that

disgusting chaw walia aunty, did she always have sindoor

CWA is swarna ?
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Cannot wait to see the death track of that sore loser. I can tolerate Goenka’s, Didi but not him.

I wonder how he’ll die maybe Yuvraj will kill him like Ganja or maybe he’ll commit suicide seeing Jeth Bhabhi’s marriage or due to the curses he receives from Criticiser.

Where is Toxila Modi??? What did you do to her??? Put her back on!! Pravisht cutie ka dp rakh kar aisi sarcastic posts mat kiya karo!!! Feel khatam ho jati hai😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Where is Toxila Modi??? What did you do to her??? Put her back on!! Pravisht cutie ka dp rakh kar aisi sarcastic posts mat kiya karo!!! Feel khatam ho jati hai😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Theek hai aap kilye lagaungi smiley9smiley27

I agree it’s truly fun to troll and write these sarcastic posts with such cringey DPs smiley37 I feel too meek with cutie Pravisht smiley36

1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Also I saw clip heroine calls hero to inform about baby surviving but hero angry and says he doesn't want to talk and hangs up the phone...haaa haaa

Next he’ll accuse her for not sending emails and messages after behaving so badly and being unworthy of her gracesmiley37
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Dkp, please new roohi ko acha dikhana. Baby rooh was so adorable 🥰 please show sisterly bond between Roo & Abhira. They are Aaru & akshu's babies!

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Dkp, please new roohi ko acha dikhana. Baby rooh was so adorable 🥰 please show sisterly bond between Roo & Abhira. They are Aaru & akshu's babies!

Akshu and Aaru ke beech sisterly bond dikhane me inke praan sukh gaye, ye Rooh-i and Abhira ke beech beheno wala prem dikhayenge.

Jalo issi aag me. Hum viewers ke kapaal pe sirf jalna likha hai

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Sam and Gravita following eachother on Ig. I wanna see my two pookies together now show them DkP 😭🥺👭

Edited by Randomlurker - 6 months ago