Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Didn'twatch prior season. But Abhira does not use and throw people.

She values everyone and wishes well for all even if they have been mean to her.

Whether thats Armaqn, other cousins, Ruhi, Vidya. madhav, chachi, bua, dadi or even fufa, goenkas.

She's never been disrespectful only straightforward.

She is the one who chose to buy something for all in family with her first salary because she values them giving her a house, a feel of family even if its temporary or name sake. She genuinely wants them to be happy and united.

She fought case also not to ruin the family image nor punish kaveri but to give justice to basti people.

She feels indebted to Armaan even though he is only helping her because her mom took a bullet for him. So she doesn't need to feel so indebted. Yet she does. She values whatever she's received from them all.

Edited by Pinecone - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Cannot wait to see the death track of that sore loser. I can tolerate Goenka’s, Didi but not him.

I wonder how he’ll die maybe Yuvraj will kill him like Ganja or maybe he’ll commit suicide seeing Jeth Bhabhi’s marriage or due to the curses he receives from Criticiser.

Arre arre, itna aasan nahi hai jeth- bhabhi ka milan

Aag ka dariya hai jisme Roohh-i ko doob jana chahiyesmiley37

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Isn't Yrkkh Season 4 also mirrroring Cockrow Productions' Ghum Season 1, then why plagirism allegations only for TMD?

Ideally shouldn't Shahi be also alleged for plagirising?

Because Leena Gangopadhay who was the writer for Kusum Dola also wrote for Ghum and YRKKH.

It's official copy. It's from the same writer, same concept and is attributed to the proper person. That's why.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

agar naam AbhiRa rakhenge toh yahi hogasmiley42

Well Abhira or no Abhira I told u..

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Didn'twatch prior season. But Abhira does not use and throw people.

She values everyone and wishes well for all even if they have been mean to her.

Whether thats Armaqn, other cousins, Ruhi, Vidya. madhav, chachi, bua, dadi or even fufa, goenkas.

She's never been disrespectful only straightforward.

She is the one who chose to buy something for all in family with her first salary because she values them giving her a house, a feel of family even if its temporary or name sake. She genuinely wants them to be happy and united.

She fought case also not to ruin the family image nor punish kaveri but to give justice to basti people.

She feels indebted to Armaan even though he is only helping her because her mom took a bullet for him. So she doesn't need to feel so indebted. Yet she does. She values whatever she's received from them all.

Abhira has more qualities like Naira then of Akshara, that’s why there is a difference, Akshara was submissive coz of Goenkas, she was always shielded by them. But she had made Abhira more independent, if you rem muah dekahi then u know in what sense I am saying she is independent just as Naira

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Sam said to one media portal that there will be a big dhamaka on the holy episode, so the audience should stay tuned. I think Garvatri started shooting with Sam because she followed Sam now. Can we get new pics of Abhira and New Armaan sasmiley24

There might be a dream sequence of Armaan and Ruhi just like pakhi and virat. Man what has gotten in RS he doesn’t have stories anymore. Virakhi was a torture

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I didn't even realize it was Padmaavat, RS is intend

of shocking fans not just with the firing but promo toosmiley36

Now I'm ready for it start to see how it plays out

and the character Rohit entry

Phir bhi... that kind of lusty promo will leave a bad impression... Anyways DKP is on to hell with everyone mode now, they will do as they please. smiley36They didn't give a s h i t about Hina, Karan, Harshad, toh ye Sh-P kya cheez hai, actually hum viewers bhi kya hai unke liye, for them their show is above all smiley36 Guts, I have to say.

Btw how are we gonna differentiate character Rohit Poddar and actor Rohit Purohit, even their initials match smiley7

Chalo, I am going to petition this juggad for everyone who can't be bothered to write full forms of these lengthy names:

Ro - character Rohit Poddar

Roh - actor Rohit Purohit

Agree or nahhh?

Or...

RoPo - character Rohit Poddar

RoPu - actor Rohit Purohit

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Why do you want to find a name for kuch dino ka mehmaan smiley14smiley2