Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Diya your dp🤣🤣… tumne toh Abhira ko Statue of Liberty bana diya😅.. the last one was cute, reminded me of cjl… my deva and badshah… kitni achi story ho sakti thi, kabada kar diya… never going to watch a show on rangu….

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Diya your dp🤣🤣… tumne toh Abhira ko Statue of Liberty bana diya😅.. the last one was cute, reminded me of cjl… my deva and badshah… kitni achi story ho sakti thi, kabada kar diya… never going to watch a show on rangu….

repeat after me

ABHIRA is the fl she is the lead. Dkp treats her as queen smiley42 she is our cute AbhiRa Baby Sharma smiley42 who is the besht fl of entire universe smiley20smiley9

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Laughing Haha GIF - Laughing Haha Hilarious GIFs

This ha to be a joke when is plagiarism

not use in ITV

Still you run behind themsmiley37smiley37

Oh gosh how the night changes... Ruhi pehle asli wali female lead thi, abhi Abhira asli wali female lead queen bana diya...smiley38

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yes yes smiley42 https://www.instagram.com/p/C4scbonCGsv/?igsh=b2F1bGc1aXQ5YjF4

smiley42

I just think that dkp shot this in darkness. They were supposed to shoot it with baby sharma but since they had night blindness they shot it with Ruhi Birla instead. Justice for Baby AbhiRa Sharma smiley42

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yes yes smiley42 https://www.instagram.com/p/C4scbonCGsv/?igsh=b2F1bGc1aXQ5YjF4

smiley42

I just think that dkp shot this in darkness. They were supposed to shoot it with baby sharma but since they had night blindness they shot it with Ruhi Birla instead. Justice for Baby AbhiRa Sharma smiley42

Justice for bebe Sharma 👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKNFEAMZvlk

This is Shivam's interview on the phone... the amount of times he kept saying professional production house, professional this professional that smiley36

He is in love with how professional DKP are smiley37

Shi called Sh-P best friends and was holding back the tea on their relationship smiley7 Ye kya baat hui smiley7 Sab tea udao bhai smiley7

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Wrong! They just shot it with Ruhi Birla because they wanted to showcase lusty legacy ka impact aisa hi characterless characters aate hai smiley13 #sadfacts

They were checking galti se bhi koi chemistry na ho. And they were right, it is just super cringe and a very cheap copy of Padmavat. I got second hand cringe when they played og video side by side in SBS.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKNFEAMZvlk

This is Shivam's interview on the phone... the amount of times he kept saying professional production house, professional this professional that smiley36

He is in love with how professional DKP are smiley37

Shi called Sh-P best friends and was holding back the tea on their relationship smiley7 Ye kya baat hui smiley7 Sab tea udao bhai smiley7

I guess Rohit Poddar ka marna cancel then. smiley36

Originally posted by: janecastle

They were checking galti se bhi koi chemistry na ho. And they were right, it is just super cringe and a very cheap copy of Padmavat. I got second hand cringe when they played og video side by side in SBS.

Wait what? Wdym this is a copy of Padmavat? Ranveer-Deepika did this... when? smiley5