Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

https://www.tellyupdates.com/plagiarism-allegations-rock-tv-shows-teri-meri-doriyaann-under-fire-for-mirroring-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/

Star Plus people are getting all their shows copied with each other. TMD is copying Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 3. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 4 is copying Ghum Season 1 and Ghum Season 2 copying Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani.

Don't the writers of Star Plus have original ideas?

And those trying to bring original ideas are not getting TRPs.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 6 months ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Isn't Yrkkh Season 4 also mirrroring Cockrow Productions' Ghum Season 1, then why plagirism allegations only for TMD?

Ideally shouldn't Shahi be also alleged for plagirising?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Isn't Yrkkh Season 4 also mirrroring Cockrow Productions' Ghum Season 1, then why plagirism allegations only for TMD?

Ideally shouldn't Shahi be also alleged for plagirising?

It's "Viewers" ka allegations smiley37 not Shahi ka...

And GHKPM was copied from another Bengali show so.... Shahi paneer can be ignored but seems like Accha Admi track was Shahi ka OG from his own show ka previous generation smiley39

What rubbish?? This world thrives on plagiarism, and they are bothered on a show track. Nonsense. All shows on all channels are copying tracks.

Sisters hooking with one launda is the trend at present.

And what are the viewer's problems? They are still watching it only. To halla kyun macha rahe ho

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Atleast you enjoyed complete journeey till separation and everything got destroyed,I used to think ki when their love story will start,I will rewatch their initial scenes but sab ek jhatke mein khatam ho gya..

Nobody care neither actor nor producer..

Aise bhi kya ho gya ki he thrown his ml outsmiley29

That's true though

1203404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

And what are the viewer's problems? They are still watching it only. To halla kyun macha rahe ho

Some fans are crazy , they want their favourite’s outfit to be not copied too smiley36
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

We will never know the full story, but all I can say is those 2

didn't care about the fans or their careers. Creative difference

happen all the time is nothing new, but if he was delaying shoot

and, we witness some of unprofessionalism with those never ending media bliss, then he's just as responsible as DKP.. It's heart breaking

cause you should never allow anything or anyone to get in the way

of your opportunity. I was really looking for the rise off all 4 to and see

what the future had for them after Gen 4.

Take it one day at a time, I know is disappointing

I felt numb for 2 days and was hoping it was a bad joke

but it's real smiley38 We have no control in this matter, give it

time, you'll feel better not forget but feel better smiley27

Thank you for speaking kind words..smiley31

But seriously feeling like slapping sheh and asking ki was he gone mad..

He knew the opportunity was big,in his initial ivs he had that realization than why he got carried away in such a disrespectful manner that in history,he would be the first actor leave aside ML among all actors to be thrown out in such humiliating manner...

This show could have provided him everything and thats also at a very young age of 26...we could all see his glow up since his starting days that was due to money which was increasing his bank balance,his fame which was going up day by day,his art which was improving in leaps and bounds as all supporting cast consist of talented actors esp opposite co-actor sam...upar se resume mein rajan shahi ke lead ka thappa...

All these things shined him in just 4-5 months but....smiley38

He seem to have worked hard to reach at this point as came to know he was tiktoker,than contestant on shehnaaz show mujhse shadi karoge so it seem he tried each and everything page in book to reach to rajan shahi..when he himself came from such a humble position how couldn't he understood the plight of other humble people...seem like repeat telecast of fashion moviesmiley19

Rajan must have seen something in him to cast him...but he got carried away...

How could he be so dumb...

I was always secured when people compared them with OG ML & PL becoz I thought ki they are not mad to throw away their opportunity with such a big ph as they are almost novice ones in term of fan following and rajan is known as no non-sense kind person thats why I never took that to heart becoz I was sure sure but mujhe kya pata tha ki bhai yeh hai itne bewkoof...smiley44

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am now fully skipping episodes till Rohit and Garvita join in.

Inko dekhke kya hi hoga ab smiley37

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am now fully skipping episodes till Rohit and Garvita join in.

Inko dekhke kya hi hoga ab smiley37

The episodes also hardly make sense, man. Inko bhagane ki koshish me storyline me gur gobar ho gaya. smiley44

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

The episodes also hardly make sense, man. Inko bhagane ki koshish me storyline me gur gobar ho gaya. smiley44

PIP mei dalne pe kaisa gadhe jaisa kaam karate hai. Waise they made them shoot nonsense scenes and created a bank. Fir maara kick.

I was thinking kya ShehPrat yeh episodes dekhte honge? smiley37