Team Sharmas

Posted: 6 months ago

IMG_0132.jpeg😂😂

Word Count: 0

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I guess whatever happened last week about Sheh with a crew made Shahi think of replacements. That’s why the mock shoot and replacements actors were already ready https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1770105576950727065?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

Edited by The_Best - 6 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Poddars will only need masks and Fevicol smiley17

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Is there something burning? I am getting a stench of burning!

Haawww!!

The wannabe FL is not even in the montage? Whereas a 'SIDEY' like Abhira is ruling like a true "EMPRESS"?

Where is the Justice??

yaar ab kya karen an...makers har waqt galat kar dete hain...pehle intense romance ka jhansa diya...and abhira abhinav and akshu ki bitiya de di....😂....abd abhira hi abhira chaaye hue hai.....poppy ki to poppy shame ho gayee 😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Poddars will only need masks and Fevicol smiley17

Petition for Drunk PhuSa to dance on Fevicol on Holi smiley43
https://youtu.be/kQ7lb1RW0fQ?feature=shared
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Ruhi ke father figure ke humse zyada aapko itni chinta hai.. awww!!!!

Aap apne "my abhinav baby" se zyada ruhi ke poppy se obsessed lagte hai!!! 🤭🤭🤭

Aap logo ko Sach sunkar bura lag gya shayad smiley36

Anyways, i toh was only replying to a comment which was mocking Abhira's akelapan. Roohi ke poppy ko mai tabhi yaad karti hu, jab aap logo ke mocking comments (on Abhinav & his daughter) pe m replying. Aap logo ki tarah Obsession thodi na hai 24*7 with the opposite fandom ke favourites.

Aap agar abhinav/abhira ko bolega toh Mai bhi abhimanyu ko bolungi.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Romanoger

There seems power imbalance in their relationship, going by all these interviews it seems shez is very controlling, who isolated prat from the whole team. She being newbie in this industry made her vulnerable. Moreover, I remember when sam tried to defend prat, now it seems like an effort from her side to stand up for prat.

In all this mess Sam and Anita Raj seems like the most mature ones and I'm quite inclined to believe shurti ulfat, having seen her bond with all her present and previous co-actors.

when was this incident of Sam defending pratiksha. I haven’t watched any of their new IV
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Jeth +Bhabhi’s face swap will be done like this in upcoming episodes smiley37

https://youtu.be/i7erGaSdKt4?si=MdtbXJF8zFmr0rHw

Laughing Kevin Hart GIF - Laughing Kevin Hart Cold As Balls GIFs

What the hell is that

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Romanoger

There seems power imbalance in their relationship, going by all these interviews it seems shez is very controlling, who isolated prat from the whole team. She being newbie in this industry made her vulnerable. Moreover, I remember when sam tried to defend prat, now it seems like an effort from her side to stand up for prat.

In all this mess Sam and Anita Raj seems like the most mature ones and I'm quite inclined to believe shurti ulfat, having seen her bond with all her present and previous co-actors.

Though I am very fond of Shehzada’s acting as Armaan, the picture that I got of him through the ivs was not praiseworthy. I will always remember 2 things 1) Marathis usually refer to most people as “ Tu” so Pratiksha used tu when talking to Sheh which he did not like. He orderes her to call him “ Aap” when he himself uses tu for Pratiksha which I felt like disrespect. 2) Sam in an initial interview with Sheh mentioned that he uses too many tissues suring shhoting and keeps on throwing them on ground and keeps the spot boys on their toes . Sam said this is his bad habit and Sheh seems to acknowledge that he has to change his ways but I guess this was a small part of his bad attitude.