Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah,not some its entire truth..smiley36

But yes responsibilty is her own..she believed in his tactics of cheap publicity..smiley37

Obviously,do you think they were so in love,its more like lust from both sides..sorry guys for such words but thats what I felt whenever I saw them thats why I never bothered about off-screen equation becoz I always believed ki with time they will get fed up and will break upsmiley36

But pata nahi tha sab super fast speed mein ho jayega..

I mean 90% of relationships will be called lust in that case as most start super fast and break up too smiley36 Very few start slow and last forever.
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Romanoger

There seems power imbalance in their relationship, going by all these interviews it seems shez is very controlling, who isolated prat from the whole team. She being newbie in this industry made her vulnerable. Moreover, I remember when sam tried to defend prat, now it seems like an effort from her side to stand up for prat.

In all this mess Sam and Anita Raj seems like the most mature ones and I'm quite inclined to believe shurti ulfat, having seen her bond with all her present and previous co-actors.

Yeah this is true..

There was one iv of them of doing that chapak segment.

In that first time sheh lost than prat lost and he demanded apology from her,she apologised but he said no apologize like this,she did that way..

Than reporter said but you also lost first time to sheh so he started laughing and prat said you don't know but he is very dominating..

Their interaction were like typical nibba nibbi bf-gf where bf is all toxic kind and gf is completely smitten by him and the attention he bestows on her..

They were classic case...

But yeh na toh umar thi aisa act karne ki na hi jagah..

And ab mujhe seriously lag raha hai ki yeh ivs production ke upar se hoke diye hai..

Why would producers will want them to give such fun ivs together,they are reserved for leads..

Just becoz happening on set doesn't means orchestrated by them..

Maybe they were giving it on their whim and production would be issuing warning but they were neglecting it..

See shivratri segment,other star couples did but here sheh-prat did....

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I mean 90% of relationships will be called lust in that case as most start super fast and break up too smiley36 Very few start slow and last forever.

I was just talking about them ki I always felt they were having excessive pda..so it could be lusty kind of feelings or attraction more than genuine feelings..

I can be wrong..they could very much be in love..

I was just interpreting on my experience and their segments..

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Romanoger

There seems power imbalance in their relationship, going by all these interviews it seems shez is very controlling, who isolated prat from the whole team. She being newbie in this industry made her vulnerable. Moreover, I remember when sam tried to defend prat, now it seems like an effort from her side to stand up for prat.

In all this mess Sam and Anita Raj seems like the most mature ones and I'm quite inclined to believe shurti ulfat, having seen her bond with all her present and previous co-actors.

I thought I was the only one. That’s how I noticed Sheh was dominating types because Prat kinda mentioned that he was angry at her for her not listening to him, and he too agreed. Something like that I remember. Thats why I was so shocked at the time as it was my first time watching Sheh off screen, and he was so unlike Armaan who’s all guilty, respectful and listener types. Sheh was completely the opposite of Armaan irl.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Why girls like Pratiksha like dominating toxic men like Shehzada is something I’ll never understand. All they do is ruin one’s life which is what has happened to Prat. Could just wait and find love naturally instead.

Edited by Criticiser - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly!! In all this one good thing happened, the unnecessary baseless theories ended… Ruhi is related to ph hence the more ss, shesha purposefully twin their clothes… nahi boss, Rajan bawala hai, use apne kiye pe paani pherna acha lagta hai…. Achi khasi legacy ka kachra karna coz nothing is greater than the show🤦‍♀️

exactly they made it look like prats has some internal contact and ruhmaan purposefully rk rang ke kapde pehnthe hai and ruhi ss is more because of pratz smiley36 but now its very much evident dkp wants this cringe next jo bhi ruhmaan ayega unko bhi color coded dress and more ss milega😂

Hum bolthe rahenge only fl matters, dkp treats fl as queen but dkp khud door mat ki tarah treat kar raha hai leads ko.

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I was just talking about them ki I always felt they were having excessive pda..so it could be lusty kind of feelings or attraction more than genuine feelings..

I can be wrong..they could very much be in love..

I was just interpreting on my experience and their segments..

No, I know. I don’t believe they are in love either. But most of relationships aren’t based on actual love. People just get together based on attraction and all. Love either comes later or never comes smiley36
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

No, I know. I don’t believe they are in love either. But most of relationships aren’t based on actual love. People just get together based on attraction and all. Love either comes later or never comes smiley36

Yeah yeah..

But unke case mein kabhi ane nhi vala tha..

Since start I knew that when they will be done with their raging harmones they will broke up..

Thats why their ivs and excessive pda never bothered me..

Becoz from bts I can see that they were both good with sam..thats all matteredsmiley36

Edited by Nephy1 - 6 months ago
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why girls like Pratiksha like dominating toxic men like Shehzada is something I’ll never understand. All they do is ruin one’s life which is what has happened to Prat. Could just wait and find love naturally instead.

It is very common. Almost every girl has toxic boyfriends in the beginning. I know not one girl who hasn’t had such experience. Later they find a better person to settle down with or they remain stuck with the same toxic/abusive one for years.
Edited by The_Best - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

exactly they made it look like prats has some internal contact and ruhmaan purposefully rk rang ke kapde pehnthe hai and ruhi ss is more because of pratz smiley36 but now its very much evident dkp wants this cringe next jo bhi ruhmaan ayega unko bhi color coded dress and more ss milega😂

Hum bolthe rahenge only fl matters, dkp treats fl as queen but dkp khud door mat ki tarah treat kar raha hai leads ko.

and doormat business already start ho chukha hai… Aaj dadisa ke pairon mein giri kal free ki chapet khayegi… pata nahi season end hote hote aur kya hoga😅🤣