Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Usually mock shoots are done in accordance with your character… like if you are a doctor they won’t ask you play the role of lawyer in mock shoot… toh Ar and Ruhi ka itna sizzling romantic mock shoot kyu bhai? Agar mock hi karna tha toh as jeth bhabhi ka karte where he is shown respecting her, kuch simple sa scene karte, itna over kyu?

to mock viewers smiley23
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I agree both are consenting adults, so both are responsible but none of the cast has said Prats behaved meanly or disrespected the crew. If they all feel Prats is sweet but misguided and it's shehzada who was disrespectful, then there has to be some truth in it.

Lmao she might break up after this incident . Heard she unfollowed Rishab & Shivam on Instagram after their bytes to media smiley37

Yeah,not some its entire truth..smiley36

But yes responsibilty is her own..she believed in his tactics of cheap publicity..smiley37

Obviously,do you think they were so in love,its more like lust from both sides..sorry guys for such words but thats what I felt whenever I saw them thats why I never bothered about off-screen equation becoz I always believed ki with time they will get fed up and will break upsmiley36

But pata nahi tha sab super fast speed mein ho jayega..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Usually mock shoots are done in accordance with your character… like if you are a doctor they won’t ask you play the role of lawyer in mock shoot… toh Ar and Ruhi ka itna sizzling romantic mock shoot kyu bhai? Agar mock hi karna tha toh as jeth bhabhi ka karte where he is shown respecting her, kuch simple sa scene karte, itna over kyu?

last gen leads ka mock shoot was this smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164958837

I must say ML and PL got hot and grand mock shoot smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

we are ready with popcorn 🍿 smiley42

🤣🤣 had to reread to confirm, show ke leadsss!?! Yeh kab hua?? show ko toh the ‘queen’ herself chala rahi thi na… the only lead of the show… next few days are going to be crazy!!

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

last gen leads ka mock shoot was this smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164958837

I must say ML and PL got hot and grand mock shoot smiley36

omg!! I had never seen this before…. I only saw his mock shoot with Aarohi… that was also nice.. the hate chemistry!!, I miss them🥺🥺… kitna cute and romantic scene hai… ab toh aur zyaada gadbad hai, itna romantic mock ml and pl ko kyu diya?
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

🤣🤣 had to reread to confirm, show ke leadsss!?! Yeh kab hua?? show ko toh the ‘queen’ herself chala rahi thi na… the only lead of the show… next few days are going to be crazy!!

dkp ke liye show se and paise se bada kuch nahi hotha. Pratiksha bhi queen nahi thi. He was never favouring pratz. Khamaka ppl thought she is his sagi to give her so much SS smiley36 dkp ne prove kardiya no one is greater than the show.

Na queen na uski legacy smiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

ML and vamp actors get replaced unceremoniously.

Theories: FL is being phased out smiley39

Mock shoot toh vamp aur uske husband ke bhi hue. But stories toh sirf jeth ke saath banayenge. smiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

omg!! I had never seen this before…. I only saw his mock shoot with Aarohi… that was also nice.. the hate chemistry!!, I miss them🥺🥺… kitna cute and romantic scene hai… ab toh aur zyaada gadbad hai, itna romantic mock ml and pl ko kyu diya?

romantic and hot smiley37
Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I agree both are consenting adults, so both are responsible but none of the cast has said Prats behaved meanly or disrespected the crew. If they all feel Prats is sweet but misguided and it's shehzada who was disrespectful, then there has to be some truth in it.

Lmao she might break up after this incident . Heard she unfollowed Rishab & Shivam on Instagram after their bytes to media smiley37

There seems power imbalance in their relationship, going by all these interviews it seems shez is very controlling, who isolated prat from the whole team. She being newbie in this industry made her vulnerable. Moreover, I remember when sam tried to defend prat, now it seems like an effort from her side to stand up for prat.

In all this mess Sam and Anita Raj seems like the most mature ones and I'm quite inclined to believe shurti ulfat, having seen her bond with all her present and previous co-actors.

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

dkp ke liye show se and paise se bada kuch nahi hotha. Pratiksha bhi queen nahi thi. He was never favouring pratz. Khamaka ppl thought she is his sagi to give her so much SS smiley36 dkp ne prove kardiya no one is greater than the show.

Na queen na uski legacy smiley36

exactly!! In all this one good thing happened, the unnecessary baseless theories ended… Ruhi is related to ph hence the more ss, shesha purposefully twin their clothes… nahi boss, Rajan bawala hai, use apne kiye pe paani pherna acha lagta hai…. Achi khasi legacy ka kachra karna coz nothing is greater than the show🤦‍♀️