YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 4 - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Btw I am liking Shi's tea serves. Banda is awesome. He has been fuelling fires since what Decemeber? I lub you, Shi and hats off to your dedication smiley42smiley42

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

from 2 days the news , masala and interviews one after the other till now Kept everyone engaged with curiosity 🤣🤣 all forgot about the serial in this real cringe. Today when I watched episode in morning i felt like whom am I watching thats the affect. It will continue till new cast is glued to our eyes properly 🤣

Meine toh dekha nhi epi..

I mean I haven't missed single epi since last 2 months but ab nhi dekh paungi...

I hope that this new faces strike the chord as sam,other crew and cast are not repsonsible for someone's unprofessionalism to be things destroyed for them...

I seriously think that ph had some way to check actors behaviour especially keads before signing them..

If they had replaced only ru,I wouldn't have mind this much as this actress seem way better...

But seriously can't see someone else as armaan...

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Shi is an idiot who doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut.

Edited by Lostin90s - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I mean I haven't missed single epi since last 2 months but ab nhi dekh paungi...

I hope that this new faces strike the chord as sam,other crew and cast are not repsonsible for someone's unprofessionalism to be things destroyed for them...

I seriously think that ph had some way to check actors behaviour especially keads before signing them..

If they had replaced only ru,I wouldn't have mind this much as this actress seem way better...

something more only i feel whats told by others as they are part of show and ph. If they axed as lack of acting skills that would be another challenge too. If the new ones are able to act properly its best for the revamp orelse waste.
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was funny that how when interviewer asked that miled by whom and he was like by the guy..smiley36

So they were already knkwing about sheh's attitude problem and warned prat..

Shruti also said that she wanted them to tell ki they shouldn't behave like this,its once lifetime opportunity but she was not so close so didn't gave advice..

Rohit said same that its a lifetime opportunity,god knows why shehzada throw it away like this...

And if rajan throws his actors on whim than seeing his star cast number should be in atleast 30-35 till now since start of show...not 4-5🤣🤣🤣

He had star cast of atleast 20 people in this generation and prev 3 had of more becoz both mayaka and sasural had big family...

Toh agar aise hi actor ko bahar fenk deta hai toh ab tak yeh number kam se kam 30 toh hona hi chahiye tha..

But from all discussions it found to be 4-5,out of which I personally know about karan mehra's history so no need of clarification on that,doesn't know what happened with hina although,fir I heard about that one kunal name actor,uske baare mein nhi janti so will keep quite and than paras,but he signed rivsl chsnnel show but its even in channel's contract breach...so total 4 till now..

And out of all these 4,he followed protocol,not like this..

So I seriously can't shut my logical brain and blame him just becoz he is a PRODUCER...

Than all these 4 had spoken about themselves but here sheh-prat had went into hibernation...

@bold Absoltely this

Some people have been saying Rajan disrespect his actors and often throws them out.Yes he has removed few actors in the past but in a more professional way.I have never heard of him kicking out someone like this ,correct me if I am wrong.Infact leave Rajan I have never heard any production house do it in this way ever before.So i believe something major might have happened to come to this.

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

I agree, with all of these discussions I am convinced that Sheh was at fault... But I don't know, I got attached to his face, his smile and stuff, I still feel bad for him smiley28 Very difficult to imagine someone else there... Would be happy to see him back with a smile, in some other show..

I read someone's comment somewhere, that they could've replaced Prat, Sheh toh apne aap sudhar jaata! Anyways, it's done... I am not sure if to watch or not from tomorrow, watched today, but had heavy heart watching Sheh on screen...

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mukthaa

@bold Absoltely this

Some people have been saying Rajan disrespect his actors and often throws them out.Yes he has removed few actors in the past but in a more professional way.I have never heard of him kicking out someone like this ,correct me if I am wrong.Infact leave Rajan I have never heard any production house do it in this way ever before.So i believe something major might have happened to come to this.

No you are not wrong..

I went on google and searched what happen in all tbese cases.

They seem to be like normal replacements which happen all the time on disagreements...

And in all cases,actors were given a proper wrap up story...

Or proper intimation...

And yes it never happened in history of itv forget with this production where replacements happen...

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

I agree, with all of these discussions I am convinced that Sheh was at fault... But I don't know, I got attached to his face, his smile and stuff, I still feel bad for him smiley28 Very difficult to imagine someone else there... Would be happy to see him back with a smile, in some other show..

I read someone's comment somewhere, that they could've replaced Prat, Sheh toh apne aap sudhar jaata! Anyways, it's done... I am not sure if to watch or not from tomorrow, watched today, but had heavy heart watching Sheh on screen...

I myslef attached to him..

You still watched,I am unable to see even reels..

That alone rips my heart apart..

Feeling pain as almost heartbreak..

Crying in between..

Thats why feeling angry on sheh..fordoing this...

But yes I also pray that he learns and get his due credit...

Par ab dekh nhi paungi yeh rishta..

Armaan ka matlab sheh hai....

It seem rajan also said ki kash kuch ho pata but things got so out of hand ki ab humare pass move on karne ke ilawa koi option nhi hai...

Pata nahi kitne din dhukh ayega...😭😭😭