Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Rajan chahe jaisa bhi ho..

Kuch toh itna bada hua hai ki ekta is speaking..

She doesn't bother herself as far as I know...

This must be something very huge..

Ab toh mujhe aise lag raha hai ki unprofessional news is still somewhere to cover up for what they have done...

Thats why they are not speaking....smiley29

I saw on you tube that Shruti Ulfat said that success and popularity went to their heads and they used the production house for their own personal benefits..now I know RS is very sticky about this, didn’t he fire the guy from anupama for signing a reality show while still on the show..so maybe sheh and prat did some private work where they utilised their screen characters 🤷🏻‍♀️..to make some extra money ???? It’s possible.. these filmmakers are very sticky on this..I believe that yash Raj films used to make newcomers sign contracts where they will do 5 movies with the PH and not sign any films with other PHs..even if it took forever.’this all came out during the time of SSRs death.. This film,making and tv show making is such a cut throat business..lots of people are exploited ..so anything is possible 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by Indira1211 - 6 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I saw on you tube that Shruti Ulfat said that success and popularity went to their heads and they used the production house for their own personal benefits..now I know RS is very sticky about this, didn’t he fire the guy from anupama for signing a reality show while still on the show..so maybe sheh and prat did some private work where they utilised their screen characters 🤷🏻‍♀️..to make some extra money ???? It’s possible.. these filmmakers are very sticky on this..I believe that yash Raj films used to make newcomers sign contracts where they will do 5 movies with the PH and not sign any films with other PHs..even if it took forever.’this all came out during the time of SSRs death.. This film,making and tv show making is such a cut throat business..lots of people are exploited ..so anything is possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah toh it must be in their contract not to do that but they didn't respected it..

But channels are saying that their show was getting affected becoz they used to spend a lot of time together leading to delay in shooting which led delay in editing..

Yeh baat mein maan bhi sakti hoon becoz,editing was seriously looking very random since 2-3 weeks...

Toh it seem ki ho raha hoga aisa..

Koi producer itna pagal nhi hota ki itne sensitive time par apni hit jodi ke male lead ko bahar fenk de just to prove ki I am god...

Aise shows nhi bane nahi chlein...

People take ages to show leaps in case where leads are children just to avoid the connection loss,yeh toh baithe baithe character ka actor change kr diya..

Koi ceo apni company apne ego par nhi chlata..

It would have been affecting show isliye nikal bahar kiya..

Agar vo yeh attitude rkhta,date karta but show par fark na padta,rajan wouldn't have terminated his contract...

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The girl isn't a child to be misguided she was there to do

one job. Shiv says it's Sheh faults and his fans blame Prat

The truth is somewhere in the middle smiley37smiley37smiley37

P >>>>>>> Sh, so I will support her here. Delusional thi but sweet thi smiley14

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Shivam Khajuria states Pratiksha Honmukhe was misguided by Shehzada Dhami

I SAID IT YESTERDAY! Poor P thought Sh was giving her proper acting lessons but his own acting was below average!! AND HE WAS PRAISING HER FOR HER TERRIBLE ACTING!!!

When I saw her hands shaking and then I saw his hands shaking whilst crying, Sh made a bakra out of P.

Girl, leave this guy!

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

The girl isn't a child to be misguided she was there to do

one job. Shiv says it's Sheh faults and his fans blame Prat

The truth is somewhere in the middle smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yes every adult is responsible fir their own action can't blame it on others

smiley37smiley37She is not " a child " for Sha to misguide her smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

P >>>>>>> Sh, so I will support her here. Delusional thi but sweet thi smiley14

Well her sweetness got her out the door.

If was her decision to strike a friendship or bond , and benefited

with all the media attention. I don't know what happen but is

wrong of Shiv to say she was mislead. They're responsible for

their own actions.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yeah toh it must be in their contract not to do that but they didn't respected it..

But channels are saying that their show was getting affected becoz they used to spend a lot of time together leading to delay in shooting which led delay in editing..

Yeh baat mein maan bhi sakti hoon becoz,editing was seriously looking very random since 2-3 weeks...

Koi producer itna pagal nhi hota ki itne sensitive time par apni hit jodi ke male lead ko bahar fenk de just to prove ki I am god...

People take ages to show leaps in case where leads are children just to avoid the connection loss,yeh toh baithe baithe character ka actor change kr diya..

Agar vo yeh attitude rkhta,date karta but show par fark na padta,rajan wouldn't have terminated his contract...

yes definitely..and maybe there was multiple issues and he was given a warning but didn’t change and finally RS lost it and fired him. It’s sad.. yrkkh would have been so,good for his career 🤷🏻‍♀️.’and now he’s messed it up

from 2 days the news , masala and interviews one after the other till now Kept everyone engaged with curiosity 🤣🤣 all forgot about the serial in this real cringe. Today when I watched episode in morning i felt like whom am I watching thats the affect. It will continue till new cast is glued to our eyes properly 🤣

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes every adult is responsible fir their own action can't blame it on others

smiley37smiley37She is not " a child " for Sha to misguide her smiley37

he was teaching her acting classes and action was caught by the producer badly 🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago

Well her sweetness got her out the door.

If was her decision to strike a friendship or bond , and benefited

with all the media attention. I don't know what happen but is

wrong of Shiv to say she was mislead. They're responsible for

their own actions.

Not gonna deny that, but even us adults can become bewakoof when it comes to lub shub. If Sh is P's boyfriend, she obvio thought he was advising her the best. Foolish girl. Ladkes hamesha hum ladkiyon ko ullu banate hai with their sweet talks, I mean even Ab melted like an ice cream with Ar's sweet sorry smiley22