Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Good time to visit the sets of the show smiley16

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Explore wow GIFs

After reading all these articles

Now I am waiting for RS IV, nothing is bigger than the show. Kab ayega yeh smiley19

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Armaan Sa With plastic surgery and brain damage memory loss, now he thinks Ruhi is his wife. Plot twist smiley3

Armaan with plastic surgery & memory lost will gain back his memory after Ruhi start claiming he is impregnated by him smiley37

He will refuse but will agree to take care (pregnancy can be fake or real) Both cases also it will be 24 month minimum

When finally the miracle baby delivered , poor baby won't survive , blame will be on Abhira smiley37

Plot 2 ... Ektha's way

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Now I am waiting for RS IV, nothing is bigger than the show. Kab ayega yeh smiley19

He already gave few smiley37smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Now I am going to start watching seriously " new bhabi " give unlimited scope for kalesh

main IF and sm ke kalesh enjoy karthi hun smiley42
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Late to the party but WTF is this Jeth devrani chumma chaati smiley39

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4sekThKuej/?igsh=MTRmc2Uzd2hxeWtrMg==

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Armaan Sa With plastic surgery and brain damage memory loss, now he thinks Ruhi is his wife. Plot twist smiley3

that's why ekta praised rssmiley37

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

main IF and sm ke kalesh enjoy karthi hun smiley42

After few episodes same will happen to.me also smiley37smiley37smiley37if not they must produce OG couple's fire 🔥....

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shivam said when he worked with Prat for a month, he told her to focus on her acting and not get distracted by other things or someone, but she didn't listen. He also mentioned that time is money and there were issues caused by Shez. He basically repeated the same story, and many people found out from different sources and co stars already speak about

It was funny that how when interviewer asked that miled by whom and he was like by the guy..smiley36

So they were already knkwing about sheh's attitude problem and warned prat..

Shruti also said that she wanted them to tell ki they shouldn't behave like this,its once lifetime opportunity but she was not so close so didn't gave advice..

Rohit said same that its a lifetime opportunity,god knows why shehzada throw it away like this...

And if rajan throws his actors on whim than seeing his star cast number should be in atleast 30-35 till now since start of show...not 4-5🤣🤣🤣

He had star cast of atleast 20 people in this generation and prev 3 had of more becoz both mayaka and sasural had big family...

Toh agar aise hi actor ko bahar fenk deta hai toh ab tak yeh number kam se kam 30 toh hona hi chahiye tha..

But from all discussions it found to be 4-5,out of which I personally know about karan mehra's history so no need of clarification on that,doesn't know what happened with hina although,fir I heard about that one kunal name actor,uske baare mein nhi janti so will keep quite and than paras,but he signed rivsl chsnnel show but its even in channel's contract breach...so total 4 till now..

And out of all these 4,he followed protocol,not like this..

So I seriously can't shut my logical brain and blame him just becoz he is a PRODUCER...

Than all these 4 had spoken about themselves but here sheh-prat had went into hibernation...

Edited by Nephy1 - 6 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Shivam Khajuria states Pratiksha Honmukhe was misguided by Shehzada Dhami

I SAID IT YESTERDAY! Poor P thought Sh was giving her proper acting lessons but his own acting was below average!! AND HE WAS PRAISING HER FOR HER TERRIBLE ACTING!!!

When I saw her hands shaking and then I saw his hands shaking whilst crying, Sh made a bakra out of P.

Girl, leave this guy!

The girl isn't a child to be misguided she was there to do

one job. Shiv says it's Sheh faults and his fans blame Prat

The truth is somewhere in the middle smiley37smiley37smiley37