Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am all here for drama with a bucket of popcorns smiley42 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 smiley16

dunno what happened actually with the actors please God give them strength to deal with this difficult phase …But onscreen mast kogaya Ruhaan …legacy fl ka kya goya hai smiley36smiley36everywhere new Ruhi…

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It seems no-one had issue with prat but sheh...

I would like to believe these guys..

I mean why cast will just point out at only one actor out of 2 who are terminated..

Let me see sheh's ivs..

I can judge better than..smiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

One must have their on senses and brain 🧠 these many cells on brain wasted smiley37

Shivam said when he worked with Prat for a month, he told her to focus on her acting and not get distracted by other things or someone, but she didn't listen. He also mentioned that time is money and there were issues caused by Shez. He basically repeated the same story, and many people found out from different sources and co stars already speak about
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nephy1

https://x.com/ieEntertainment/status/1770076660060082671?s=20

One more actor in support of rajan shahi with same baatein...

After krish,shrutu ulfat,manisha chachi,dev...its rohit now...

Explore wow GIFs

After reading all these articles

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am all here for drama with a bucket of popcorns smiley42 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 smiley16

Now I am going to start watching seriously " new bhabi " give unlimited scope for kalesh

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Shivam said when he worked with Prat for a month, he told her to focus on her acting and not get distracted by other things or someone, but she didn't listen. He also mentioned that time is money and there were issues caused by Shez. He basically repeated the same story, and many people found out from different sources and co stars already speak about

See using brain and commonsense is very impsmiley37

Shivam Khajuria states Pratiksha Honmukhe was misguided by Shehzada Dhami

I SAID IT YESTERDAY! Poor P thought Sh was giving her proper acting lessons but his own acting was below average!! AND HE WAS PRAISING HER FOR HER TERRIBLE ACTING!!!

When I saw her hands shaking and then I saw his hands shaking whilst crying, Sh made a bakra out of P.

Girl, leave this guy!

Edited by bangtanARMY - 6 months ago
Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Yo, IF new article come of shivam interview he said Shezada mislead Pratiksha a lot.

tauba hai 😭🙏, the never ending drama off screen, sheh you better open your mouth, what happened to his brain cells while behaving like this and now the cast members, all coming to spill tea one by one, abh kya Bari Bari ake sab yehi same baat repeat karega at least krish maintained a bit professional way while talking about this, shivam zyada na uchalo kya pata agli bari tumhara ho jaye😭, why is everyone so unprofessional ☠️
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ekta formula done to death for is still a rating maker

oh don't forget to ask have possible memory loss smiley37smiley37

Ekta Kapoor PFP - Ekta Kapoor Profile Pics

Armaan Sa With plastic surgery and brain damage memory loss, now he thinks Ruhi is his wife. Plot twist smiley3
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Whts the point of Rishta vibes. Look at the first 3 shows. All high drama. They should forget vibes and start airing off screen instead of Abhira Armaan and Ruhi story. smiley37

They already forgot the vibes and legachy smiley37smiley37. Hands down, I prefer off-screen drama. Raju uncle should be included with all the gen lead casts. smiley37

Edited by Manny_123 - 6 months ago