Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Shubh23

I don't know, two people in the forum had only said so regarding Sam, could be a theory only.

And as for Ruhumaan, Sheh and Prat were not important, but their characters were.

I haven't seen even Arohi getting this much screen space as much as Ruhi got.

Plus, the new Ruhi has been part of RS previous show as well. Even though she was a side character there, the way the mock shoot photos have been uploaded and promotion is happening, that you don't do for an irrelevant character on the show.

I did not say irrelevant, they are just beneath the FL, that's all. So when it comes to the show, obviously things will revolve around the FL. As long as they are connected to FL, they'll have prominence. Right now, Ruhi is the third wheel, the vamp of the show. So she'll get ss, just like Aarohi used to get in the start.

Oh don't take forum theories seriously. smiley36 They are just very nice imaginations. That's all

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Kuch fans ke theories smiley37

Originally posted by: Dilsha

if they have already shot the promo with new actors means they must be planning this for a while. While it’s their decision it should have been handled in a dignified manner. Imagine being kicked out in front of ur co workers. That’s embarrassing for sure. Also why r they promoting Ruhi Armaan as couple. They shud have done with abhira. Or were they hiding it from samridhi also so that no one knows abt it

Because Ruhi Birla asli wali lead hai iss liye, aap TRP thread nahi para kya? smiley36

Tbh I am confused why there's no chemistry look test between Ro (Rohit) and S.. S is the main lead... or maybe she's also gonna be made redundant...? smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god!

Don't tell me thats the reason of randomly edited episodes becoz off late screenplay was getting very absurd...smiley3

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They will not remove Sam she is very professional, and plus she has brought in the TRPS. most of the trps are coz ppl like Abhira which is Sam, she is very hardworking, when it comes to profession.

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Who Vinnet?

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Rajan Shahi ke show mein onscreen itna kalesh nehi mila jitna offscreen mil raha hai smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Redflag

Rajan Shahi ke show mein onscreen itna kalesh nehi mila jitna offscreen mil raha hai smiley37

ufff murga Ph must be burning with jealousy .. koi kalesh hi nahi mil Raha inke 2 shows Mei. ..

sab Changa hi Changa .. rather mastamast 🤭
unke leap ki koi newzzz hi nahi

He is the actor playing Dev