Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I dont remember when Armaan jumped on the bad. Was it during that hug? I don’t mind him jumping on the bed. If he was 50+ it would’ve been a bit weird. But I understand if you don’t like it.

I don't mind him jumping on bed , roof, trampoline or on the moon ...I want to see Rohit and Abhira ❤️ together smiley37smiley37

Every one has a child inside any one can jump around if they are healthy if the age is like " brittle bone developing " then will land in trouble !

If jump around .....actually must always keep the child in ones own self alive

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I am not saying he needs to undergo a personality transplant. Just saying he has to man up a bit, as opposed to the boy we’ve been seeing, given he’s supposed to be at least eight to nine years older. I want him to stop crying and up his romance game whenever the time is right.

True must act like a leading lawyer of the famous law firm ...but when husband and wife are alone they can be funny , sensual and childish... Abhira can be that child that he too will enjoy her company smiley42

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I don't mind him jumping on bed , roof, trampoline or on the moon ...I want to see Rohit and Abhira ❤️ together smiley37smiley37

Every one has a child inside any one can jump around if they are healthy if the age is like " brittle bone developing " then will land in trouble !

If jump around .....actually must always keep the child in ones own self alive

Yes that’s why I want him to jump around too because everyone has a child inside themselves especially Armaan who never had a childhood and he’s just 31 or 32 at most. I noticed many want angry and the supposed man up characters in male leads. I used to be the same. But now I hate that. I feel like that’s gross to want a serious/angry man with a young girl. Idk makes me feel like pedophilia. I would rather see a normal man.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am not saying he needs to undergo a personality transplant. Just saying he has to man up a bit, as opposed to the boy we’ve been seeing, given he’s supposed to be at least eight to nine years older. I want him to stop crying and up his romance game whenever the time is right.

Yes sure romance will come no doubt but dont know how long we have to wait. And crying I feel will get reduced because of the actor change. We will get an idea what the maker is expecting him to do once his episodes start airing and we get some emotional scenes.
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

The next time Armaan cries, which I really hope doesn’t happen anytime soon, Abhira should mimic Kaka’s immortal line from Amar Prem, “Pushpa I hate tears”, substituting Armaan for Pushpa lol. Samriddhi would be brilliant at it am sure!

Yes that’s why I want him to jump around too because everyone has a child inside themselves especially Armaan who never had a childhood and he’s just 31 or 32 at most. I noticed many want angry and the supposed man up characters in male leads. I used to be the same. But now I hate that. I feel like that’s gross to want a serious/angry man with a young girl. Idk makes me feel like pedophilia. I would rather see a normal man.

Even serious men can like these child like playing ...Every one loves fun 😁 light hearted moments are very important

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan has jumped and ran off that bed maybe

3-4 times smiley36

I have forgotten all. I do remember Abhira jumping around 😂

I have forgotten all. I do remember Abhira jumping around 😂

I stopped watching all dramas for a while got fed up of TV pairs , found every drama boring 😴 .....

That is why waiting for Rohit and Sam to set the screen on 🔥 as Armaan and Abhira ....even the still pic are so romantic...Abhira looks really dreamy and AR looks so caring 😍

I am waiting smiley42

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Let them break the bed I say..just not by jumping on it like kids lol