Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

I agree

But I think it’ll take some time to get there

The actor looks more mature than the previous Armaan as well…so while they can be playfully flirty…it should be in the initial phases

and once Abhimaan are more comfortable and in love they can move in to bolder stuff

Both should not be ignored….the actors have the chemistry to portray sensual things

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_Best

I dont remember when Armaan jumped on the bad. Was it during that hug? I don’t mind him jumping on the bed. If he was 50+ it would’ve been a bit weird. But I understand if you don’t like it.

Tumhare dp mein Rohit Purohit hai na ?

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Sam has added a reel of Abhira and Armaan jumping on the trampoline, and even Shivam did too. Gravita is reposting pictures with the cast on her story. It's nice to see, Prat and Prince Dhami I don't think I've ever seen them post toh chodho repost bhi nahi karte the. Gravita gives off a calm personality vibe; she's already bonding with everyone. Rohit is also try to get gel with everyone; it's a good thing the whole cast is bonding now. Use this potential, DKP, stop giving cringe 😐

We can try to happy that we will not have to see the non actress and also enjoy that the new actress is posting with everyone but make no mistake. The onscreen Ruhi will still be shown to be lusting over Armaansa atleast till Rohit is back.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

ImageImage

Word Count: 0

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Redflag

Tumhare dp mein Rohit Purohit hai na ?

Yes smiley36

Word Count: 1

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I think that piano sequence is a perfect example. You can sense the sensual undertones and the subtle teasing when she pulls away as he get close to her. A young woman who is sensing her power over her man and him indulging her, recognizing the mating rituals for what they are and the anticipation of what is to come ! I’d like to see more stuff like that, once they get past the stage of acknowledging their mutual attraction etc

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Razia Sultan wala show smiley36

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I really want to see sensual romance rather than nibba nibbi stuff. I mean this is an older man who has seen something of the world. I would want to see them engage in subtle foreplay rather than have them literally play tag or some such lol

But that is how the character has been written so far. He has been trying to match Abhiras antics on some occasions( not always ) and that also gives Ab a thing to be happy about. If Armaansa was grumpy and suave at home, I dont think Ar would have been able to come close to Ab. Ar touched Ab’s heart by being constantly supportive as well as because he was able to give her a piece of her old world . Sensuous foreplay etc can come later but the bonding to develop we needed that side of Ar is what I think. If Ar and Ruhi had united I am sure we would not have seen the playful side of Ar. So all his playful actions are influence of Ab on Ar and I enjoyed that a whole lot.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_Best

I dont remember when Armaan jumped on the bad. Was it during that hug? I don’t mind him jumping on the bed. If he was 50+ it would’ve been a bit weird. But I understand if you don’t like it.

Armaan has jumped and ran off that bed maybe

3-4 times smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

While Samriddhii looks fresh-faced and cute, she can pull off bad girl as seen in some of her insta pics. She has the acting chops for sure!