YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 4 - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 6 months ago

Sam has added a reel of Abhira and Armaan jumping on the trampoline, and even Shivam did too. Gravita is reposting pictures with the cast on her story. It's nice to see, Prat and Prince Dhami I don't think I've ever seen them post toh chodho repost bhi nahi karte the. Gravita gives off a calm personality vibe; she's already bonding with everyone. Rohit is also try to get gel with everyone; it's a good thing the whole cast is bonding now. Use this potential, DKP, stop giving cringe 😐

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Sam has added a reel of Abhira and Armaan jumping on the trampoline, and even Shivam did too. Gravita is reposting pictures with the cast on her story. It's nice to see, Prat and Prince Dhami I don't think I've ever seen them post toh chodho repost bhi nahi karte the. Gravita gives off a calm personality vibe; she's already bonding with everyone. Rohit is also try to get gel with everyone; it's a good thing the whole cast is bonding now. Use this potential, DKP, stop giving cringe 😐

Prince is above every one smiley36Beauty is his " good girl slave "....

Now all the actor consider as they are co workers not above or below any one

Cringe will be there 😃 smiley37....

Rohit knows the " value of the role he got"....His wife was celebrating also ...Aarathi udar rahi thi ....She was so excited for her husband 😍..

Now the vibe is different, I could see Sam being sidelined clearly Prince and Beauty were acting as most imp people on the set ....

In all these things one thing I really appreciate Rajan Sahi considers every one is important he value other crew members effort 👌 That is a sign of very good producer, he is willing to take the risk !...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

He gave an IV recently? Yeh kab hua smiley36

kya a few, I thought it was just 1-2 smiley44

All actors playing Armaan like to run there

mouths, smiley37smiley37smiley37

chup raho and do your work, hopefully after the excitement

he'll calm down smiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Ugh, like seriously, I really don't want to see the new Armaan sa jumping on the bed like some teenager. Please DKP, spare me from that. I cringe so hard seeing Armaan dancing with a balloon. He's supposed to be this top-notch lawyer in Udaipur, who's like a decade older than Abhira, and he's dancing on the road and jumping on the bed? Sorry, but that's a cringe fest for me. No offense to those who like that. Male bahu mahu bahu softie ka toh thik hai, but har time vahi sab accha nahi lagta. There are so many other ways for Abhira and Armaan to connect. Also, they better not make the new Armaan sa cry every 5 seconds; Rohit will legit look so bad. I understand the vulnerability side, but har baat mein rona gets very irritating 🙄

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Ugh, like seriously, I really don't want to see the new Armaan sa jumping on the bed like some teenager. Please DKP, spare me from that. I cringe so hard seeing Armaan dancing with a balloon. He's supposed to be this top-notch lawyer in Udaipur, who's like a decade older than Abhira, and he's dancing on the road and jumping on the bed? Sorry, but that's a cringe fest for me. No offense to those who like that. Male bahu mahu bahu softie ka toh thik hai, but har time vahi sab accha nahi lagta. There are so many other ways for Abhira and Armaan to connect. Also, they better not make the new Armaan sa cry every 5 seconds; Rohit will legit look so bad. I understand the vulnerability side, but har baat mein rona gets very irritating 🙄

Decade older doesn’t mean he’s Buddha. If Abhira is 21, then he’s just 31.
Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: The_Best

Decade older doesn’t mean he’s Buddha. If Abhira is 21, then he’s just 31.

I never said he's the Buddha; I just meant Armaan's character is like 10 years older than Abhira's. His character did go all grumpy in the starting episodes, but then they changed it and made him jump on the bed like some teenager. I'm just asking them not to do it again because Rohit is gonna look bad doing it. He's already giving off this grumpy successful lawyer vibe; it'll be cringe if he keeps jumping on the bed.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I already like him as Armann without even seeing any acting.

What a good decision by the production team. I am so looking forward to it and glad we are done with the sub-par acting of two major characters.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I really want to see sensual romance rather than nibba nibbi stuff. I mean this is an older man who has seen something of the world. I would want to see them engage in subtle foreplay rather than have them literally play tag or some such lol

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I never said he's the Buddha; I just meant Armaan's character is like 10 years older than Abhira's. His character did go all grumpy in the starting episodes, but then they changed it and made him jump on the bed like some teenager. I'm just asking them not to do it again because Rohit is gonna look bad doing it. He's already giving off this grumpy successful lawyer vibe; it'll be cringe if he keeps jumping on the bed.

I dont remember when Armaan jumped on the bad. Was it during that hug? I don’t mind him jumping on the bed. If he was 50+ it would’ve been a bit weird. But I understand if you don’t like it.