Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Armaan ko color pehle kaun lagayegi, don't tell me dadisa, the competition is only between ruhi & abhirasmiley36

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I'm getting major sister vibes from these two now, manifesting it! 🙌😍 Gravita Also has a good bond with BKas FL, she used to post many reels with her. I'm sure we're gonna get her reels with Sam too

When Rohit and Abhira will come together ❤️...I can't wait ....smiley37smiley37

I will start watching only when Armaan 02 appears ....Prince so 😅 bland acting and Prat ...beauty with no acting skill at all .

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan ko color pehle kaun lagayegi, don't tell me dadisa, the competition is only between ruhi & abhirasmiley36

Hopefully Surekha and Swarna won't colour Rohit first both are delusional smiley37

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeah but Shehzada as Armaan used to jump on the bed with abhira..run around with her..it was cute because both were young..even in today’s episode they were running over the bed,..so they have to keep armaans character consistent..when abhira behaves like a child..he joins her 😂..Kajal.said that with abhira he gets to be a kid again..but hopefully they’ll mature abhira a bit .and not show these scenes too often now with rohit as Armaan..

Didnt want to bring up but yes old Armaansa fitted in those scenes well when fooling around with Ab but in these video clip it is looking a little odd. It would be good in episode if it comes out better.

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Didnt want to bring up but yes old Armaansa fitted in those scenes well when fooling around with Ab but in these video clip it is looking a little odd. It would be good in episode if it comes out better.

Old Armaan being forced by Abhira's mischievous nature to play like tat will be beautiful 😍

....Looking forward to see

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

all are happy with this dkp lollypop forgot rumaan is makers favourite not actors ,all ivs were done by production house not actors themselves,when not getting hype makers threw the same actors away and created a negative buzz for publicity so that they can continue their favourite vision

What kind of brownies do you have?

Can I get some?

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: BornAries23

Don't worry oh log apna Rasta doond hi lengesmiley9smiley37smiley37

Chahe kitnabhi tedhi medhi/ utar charav kyuna aye!! smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He already gave few smiley37smiley37

He gave an IV recently? Yeh kab hua smiley36

Originally posted by: Manny_123

He gave an IV recently? Yeh kab hua smiley36

RS right his interview was there ...He is really a smart man he made a super plan and fired Self proclaimed Prince and his beauty smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Armaan is supposed to be a mature, successful lawyer and not some teeny bopper. Shehzada never had that aura of success or power about him. The beauty of Armaan is the contrast between his public and private personas. A successful man who seemingly has everything he can ask for and yet, in private, he is a lonely man who longs for his family’s validation. While Shehzada’s Armaan kept taunting Abhira for her lack of maturity, he was not the picture of a mature, suave man of the world either. They felt like two kids, jumping around and chasing each other etc. In order for Armaan to be shown relaxing and becoming carefree with Abhira, he doesn’t have to run around behind her. A good actor can achieve the same effect simply through his body language. I would personally like to see the two bonding over the simple joys of life and empathise with each other’s losses rather than have them bickering like two kids or jumping around like teeny boppers. And on the odd occasion, seeing a slightly older man indulge his wife and try to match her ridiculous antics would be fun. Only on occasion though and not all their scenes. It would lose its charm or else. Rohit looks the part of the suave, successful lawyer. Waiting to see the vulnerable man behind the worldly wise facade!

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 months ago