Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 months ago

Cute!!

Please remove the spects. I don't understand why the spects are required.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: CottonCandyy

They’ll be insufferable when they go to BB together smiley5 worse than OG couple

I doubt any one go lower than OG couple in BB , Prat is gullible but not like Mrs NB smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Cute!!

We need a scene of Abhira throwing away his glasses . Only that explains need of giving him specs

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Cute!!

I think to show a mature Armaan becoming 🤔 happier and becoming like a child again with cutie pie Abhira smiley42...The characterisation of Armaan being established...RS may be wants to change a bit

1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I doubt any one go lower than OG couple in BB , Prat is gullible but like Mrs NB smiley37

Prince will compensate for that smiley37 He took lessons from Mrs NB’s book after joining yrkkh smiley36

Originally posted by: CottonCandyy

We need a scene of Abhira throwing away his glasses . Only that explains need of giving him specs

That will be for fun or out of anger smiley36...

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhimaan fans have gotten more reels in 3 days than they have in 5 months smiley37smiley37.

DKP ne puri tyaari ki hai.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 months ago
1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I think to show a mature Armaan becoming 🤔 happier and becoming like a child again with cutie pie Abhira smiley42...The characterisation of Armaan being established...RS may be wants to change a bit

I think this was his original vision . Because Armaan is almost a decade older established lawyer but Abhira is still a student.

Maybe Shehzada’s below average acting skills made them tone down the angry and brooding side of the character and Rajan wants to bring it back.

Mussorie Armaan used to be irritable and grumpy guy but because Shehzada isn’t that good at it and was struggling to establish chemistry with female lead but was good enough to act goofy , they tweaked few things here and there to accommodate him as Armaan , now they’re going back to basics IMO.