Users

Frequent Posters

1182126 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Armaan is wearing red and Abhira is in blue smiley23
Saga of mismatched outfit continues

Originally posted by: janecastle

I still don't get why Sheh-Prat haven't said their version of truth openly. Instead behaving like immature nibba-nibba with their stories. If you haven't done anything wrong, then speak directly and keep your point.

Don't you think that's expecting a little too much from this nibba nibbi couple 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: CottonCandyy

people shared clips of their great acting performances from the show in BB circuit to make memes smiley37

SD’s crying scenes and TikToks are worse than theirs , imagine if his videos go in the hands of BB fans smiley37

He looks like a paedophile or an old school p*rnstar in the tiktok videos🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Don't you think that's expecting a little too much from this nibba nibbi couple 🤣🤣🤣

So it is on screen and off screen same to same smiley37RS United them , they must be grateful to him now RS given them a lot of time together

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

If can't do Any thing at least keep silent for a while things will fade out " cryptic messages " are the worse smiley37

They want to keep their Insta engagement from YRKKH audience up and running but it’s making them look like fools smiley44

But again ! If they had so much of brains and professionalism , they wouldn’t have seen this day smiley37
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Nayandeep ? I find that guy so annoying.

Same here,me too

Wontshowmyname thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Good to see the entire cast having fun together.

Finally a glimpse of Abhira. But I don't see Ruhi bhabhi anywhere. I know we are not that lucky, but wish we could get a bhabhi free Holi.

Ruko, Zara sabr rakho. Woh bhi aayegi. Aur yeh baar aur bhi lusty vampish expressions Kay saath. Prat was atleast memeworthy. Usko bilkul acting nahi aati thi toh uska bukhar bhi food poisoning lagta tha 🤣🤣🤣 Hass toh sakte thay usspar.

Yeh waali toh suvarna Kay saath planning karegi toh og komolika ko bhi takkar de sakti hai. Yeh baar aur bhi bade dhamake Kay saath bhabhiji aayegi 😂😂😂 mujhe lagta hai mock shoot is just the tip of the ice berg. Bas yeh issue hai ki ruhi ko itna sab lusty dikhane Kay baad bhi dkp will whitewash her 😡😡😡 and show her ddp. Koi bhi gandagi ko saaf karna hai toh daalo usay dkp Kay special washing machine main. Ek bhi daag nahi chhootega yeh hai shaahi ka pakka vaada 😂😂😂

1182126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He is a self proclaimed " Prince" ...Nothing can beat a Shehzada smiley37smiley37smiley37He has added 💪 strength , his beauty is by his side ...

They’ll be insufferable when they go to BB together smiley5 worse than OG couple

Originally posted by: CottonCandyy

Armaan is wearing red and Abhira is in blue smiley23
Saga of mismatched outfit continues

At time difference is beautiful too always dress code looks like " uniform" I tried to watch " thread" show got confused all looked alike with same colour costumes smiley37ML , FL and third 🛞 all looked same