Character Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

My abhimaan heart broke so badly today😭😭😭.. I was honestly enjoying Armaan 2.0- A more mature, assertive and  yet a soft version. But what he had done today is beyond any limit. I was hoping that atleast he would back off from writing Shiv Shakti.. May he would get a flashback of him and Abhira like the prev hut episode. But no he went ahead with itπŸ™„πŸ™„.. How did even rishta makers think of making a mockery of such a divine thing???? 

Even after changing ML viewers are still hooked to the show. Fans were still hyping the lead pair.. And in return we are served with this??????? 😭😐😭

Edited by Docworld - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

My abhimaan heart broke so badly today😭😭😭.. I was honestly enjoying Armaan 2.0- A more mature, assertive and  yet a soft version. But what he had done today is beyond any limit. I was hoping that atleast he would back off from writing Shiv Shakti.. May he would get a flashback of him and Abhira like the prev hut episode. But no he went ahead with itπŸ™„πŸ™„.. How did even rishta makers think of making a mockery of such a divine thing???? 

Even after changing ML viewers are still hooked to the show. Fans were still hyping the lead pair.. And in return we are served with this??????? 😭😐😭

Seriously don’t understand why they took the step of degrading him by making him willing to do the ritual. Divorce paper fiasco should have been enough to create misunderstanding between the leads. But they decided to show him in such a bad light that he has become irredeemable. Are they hoping to improve their trp as audience will be more interested in seeing the heartbreak?

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know about you guys but I felt something is missing today... 

Previously Armaan can't even think about living without Abhira... He don't like when she stop taking forget about living without her ....

But now it's look like that's, that thing is missing... Writer changed the dynamic of abhimaan relationship... 

Remember when Abhira break friendship with Armaan.. how armaan behave.... Now it's doesn't feel like that much happened... 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

We don't know what writers want but whatever the reason 

I just want Abhira essence of the character to remain 

like they shown us in the episode, hurt but not defeated 

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

I don't know about you guys but I felt something is missing today... 

Previously Armaan can't even think about living without Abhira... He don't like when she stop taking forget about living without her ....

But now it's look like that's, that thing is missing... Writer changed the dynamic of abhimaan relationship... 

Remember when Abhira break friendship with Armaan.. how armaan behave.... Now it's doesn't feel like that much happened... 

Agree character hi change kr diya ya fir rohit hi hme wo apnaapan show nhi kr paa rha h jo shehzada kar pata tha. Means phle Abhimaan me apnaapan lagaav saaf dikhayi deta tha jo ki ab missing h 

Sheh ke jane se phle ka episode yad h jb dadi sa arman Abhira ko ghr chhodne ko bolti h n Abhira bolti h ki muje chhod do... Uss episode me Armaan ki jaan nikal rhi thi Abhira ko chhodne ke sochne bhar se or aj Armaan Divorce ki baat krne wala tha kaise 😭armaan kb itna change hua.... Nd phle wala armaan sb kuch chhod kr Abhira ke pass bhaga jata tha ruhi ko b chhod kar. Lekin aj Abhira ne kha to uski bat maan li Abhira ko chhod gya. Chlo koi ni chhod gya to bt jb Abhira boli mere marne se kisi ko farak nhi pdta tb to bol skta tha ki muje pdta h.. Armaan se jyada pyar to dadi sa ko h Abhira se iss episode me. Wo b bol rhi h hmare tino bacho ki raksha krnaπŸ˜”  aise lgta h ye armaan nhi h koi or hi character h... Ek to rohit vaise hi emotional scenes me weak h upr se character b change kr diya armaan ka 😭 miss you shehzada my og Armaan Abhira Ka Khadoosmaan 😭😭😭

Edited by Peepa - 1 months ago
Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peepa

Agree character hi change kr diya ya fir rohit hi hme wo apnaapan show nhi kr paa rha h jo shehzada kar pata tha. Means phle Abhimaan me apnaapan lagaav saaf dikhayi deta tha jo ki ab missing h 

Sheh ke jane se phle ka episode yad h jb dadi sa arman Abhira ko ghr chhodne ko bolti h n Abhira bolti h ki muje chhod do... Uss episode me Armaan ki jaan nikal rhi thi Abhira ko chhodne ke sochne bhar se or aj Armaan Divorce ki baat krne wala tha kaise 😭armaan kb itna change hua.... Nd phle wala armaan sb kuch chhod kr Abhira ke pass bhaga jata tha ruhi ko b chhod kar. Lekin aj Abhira ne kha to uski bat maan li Abhira ko chhod gya. Chlo koi ni chhod gya to bt jb Abhira boli mere marne se kisi ko farak nhi pdta tb to bol skta tha ki muje pdta h.. Armaan se jyada pyar to dadi sa ko h Abhira se iss episode me. Wo b bol rhi h hmare tino bacho ki raksha krnaπŸ˜”  aise lgta h ye armaan nhi h koi or hi character h... Ek to rohit vaise hi emotional scenes me weak h upr se character b change kr diya armaan ka 😭 miss you shehzada my og Armaan Abhira Ka Khadoosmaan 😭😭😭

Yaa the Gopi bahu Wala Armaan is missing... Few episodes ago he can't live without Abhira... He so much into her... They have physical comfort with eath other from huga to kiss... Now suddenly they start to feel awkward and in term of story ... It's look like their relationship no progress at all... Which is fully developed or almost developed fews episode ago... 

But I will blame more in writer in this... They are the responsible for story and character change or From armaan individual character to Abhimaan jodi Arc .. 

You know what few episodes ago I always think (write made me think) Armaan and abhira first realise that that can't live without each other then realise for love ... Thay will go for life long as husband and wife then lover....now writer changed their unique story into someone who I can get in any other serial.....

Mine main concern in the unique theirs relationship share from friends to becoming each other family....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ya they are messing it up royally. 

There seems to be 1 step forward 10 steps back

He came to Mussoorie for her but then  he is doing cringe things with Ruhi. that temple scene really ruined him and so did the fact that he actually agreed to divorce Abhira and started bringing up topic with her- but then ultimately didnt even do justice to that and made her find out in the worst possible way- like an ambush. And humaari babysa was having butterflies and dancing in happiness before she got a jhatka. And now we see that he essentially left her to her own devices. Ruhi ko pehle bachaya - ok, but he didnt even make it in time to save Abhira in the last second. So she is alone as always- if she is meant to be independent , fighting her own battles without any friend, companion thats fine- but then why should she tolerate him and Poddars. Akele khushi khushi rahe. why take everyones taunts and adjust in his family if at the end of the day no one gives a F about her when push comes to shove. 

Its really disappointing that instead of seeing progress, we keep seeing him go in circles. Abhira doesnt need to be a bojh on him because she is perfectly capable of handling herself. he can let her go instead of pretending to be very adarshwaadi, rigteous, vaada nibhaoing person. His promise to Akshara is anyway gonna be unfulfilled because Akshara never said do 1 year deal shaadi. so if he agreed to deal terms and is clear that he is not even gonna discuss the deal terms with Abhira again and has unilaterally decided he is ending shaadi- he might as well do it now instead of 3 months later- because 9 months or 1 year mein itna farak nahi hai. the promise to Akshara will anyway be broken and Abhira will actually prefer to go now than stay for 3 months and tolerate more taunts from all or get more heartbreaks. 

she is already hurt that he drew up DP without even telling her, next she will probably find Ruhis cringe love letter, then she will probably learn of the jholmates truth and ultimately when Rohit comes she will learn that they werent just exes because Rohit left hearing them talk to each other about their feelings too. Why should she tolerate all this drama. 

Abhimaan were such a beautiful jodi- they had potential to be awesome. they are really well suited personality wise to balance each other out. But Armaan has made himself really unlikeable. The thing is- atleast if I was convinced he'd actually be made to repent, maybe we can watch but aajkal mujhe darr hai ki his whitewash will get rushed or skipped so we wont even get to see him grovel for her forgiveness and trust. Uparseh she always forgives easily. melts like butter on a hot plate. even yesterday she clearly was upset to see him trip and fall when he ran behind tempo. So she is too innocent and naive to see through his BS.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Goenkas

Posted: a month ago

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: a month ago

They look like royalty in picture 

in the episode not so much smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 29 days ago