shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

OMG!!! This cheapad Rajan Shahi is crossing all the limits!!! The US is called land of immigrants and NO one comments on culture or eating habits here. I am a US citizen and have been living here for 16 years, NEVER such things has happened but on the reserve side even whites in Indian restaurants eat Naan with their hand!!!!

This man needs to be jailed for showing all wrong things about a foreign land. THU THU THU on his face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

I have heard that Rajan shahi  is showing  racism  in. Anupama  in fake America  

That black  people  are goons  and fair people  are good 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anupama Tosu Vanraj Pakhi all are fair but they are goons 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anupama has beaten people on streets with belt and shown knife to MD like a goon.

Vanraj and Tosu and Pakhi to aaye din gundagirdi karte rehte hain, aur Baa to sabse badi gundi hai….wo sab bhi to goons hi hue😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Arre but don’t you know the titular character of this show is the most kindest, pure hearted, inspiring FL in television and loved by mass majority of the public so she has a free pass to do whatever she wants kyunki woh Devi Maa hai aur Devi kabhi galat nahi ho sakti smiley20

Same with her Bhagwans the Shameless Shahs Jo Galat Ho Sakte Hain Par Ghatiya Nahi smiley9

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

India ke baare mein kaun sa yeh log dhang se dikhate hain... Keep harping about sanskaar and sanskruti while knowing nothing about it..

Makar sankranti kyon manate hain nahi pata lekin bhashan dena hai..

after death ke rituals nahi pata..

Jis pooja mein husband wife ko baithna hota hai usme ek apne ex ke saath baithi dusra apni bachi ki Maa ke saath baitha.. 

Amdavaad has worst kind of mawali people living there... 

Gujrat ke baare mein nahi pata...

Abuse victim dikha diya par kaise uski psyche ko explore karna hai, what steps need to be taken, how to bring perpetrators to justice, na pata hai na research karne ki ichha hai, ulta perpetrators ko hi glorify kar diya..

Divorce kaise hua ... Law ke baare mein nahi pata...

Jab itna kuch nahi pata hai to USA ke baare mein nahi pata hai toh kaun si badi baat hai... Jahan aap rehte hain, jahan kamaate hain, us jagah ke baare mein nahi jaante na research karna chahte hain, toh saat samundar paar ki duniya nahi jaante toh kya hua... smiley36

Edited by InsaneDivine - 3 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

India ke baare mein kaun sa yeh log dhang se dikhate hain... Keep harping about sanskaar and sanskruti while knowing nothing about it..

Makar sankranti kyon manate hain nahi pata lekin bhashan dena hai..

after death ke rituals nahi pata..

Jis pooja mein husband wife ko baithna hota hai usme ek apne ex ke saath baithi dusra apni bachi ki Maa ke saath baitha.. 

Amdavaad has worst kind of mawali people living there... 

Gujrat ke baare mein nahi pata...

Abuse victim dikha diya par kaise uski psyche ko explore karna hai, what steps need to be taken, how to bring perpetrators to justice, na pata hai na research karne ki ichha hai, ulta perpetrators ko hi glorify kar diya..

Divorce kaise hua ... Law ke baare mein nahi pata...

Jab itna kuch nahi pata hai to USA ke baare mein nahi pata hai toh kaun si badi baat hai... Jahan aap rehte hain, jahan kamaate hain, us jagah ke baare mein nahi jaante na research karna chahte hain, toh saat samundar paar ki duniya nahi jaante toh kya hua... smiley36

Yes you are right! but there is a difference between showing wrong things about rituals vs how a foreign land operates!! The disclaimer in the beginning of the show includes all this crap but nothing related to that we are showing an America that exists in our head. There was a dialogue today that the President of the US is Joe Biden so they have created a fake America in which Biden is the President but all sorts of illegal things happen. Anyway, all hail in this showsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

How about these being considered for regulations against misrepresentation of rituals, traditions, legal processes and travel processes?

Is there such a regulatory body/unit?

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

quoting from my personal experience

We went for a team lunch during my initial days here, there were people from different nationalities on the table ... although I am born and brought up in Bangalore, knew decent English, studied in some of the best college/universities, was never someone who used knives and fork ... at best, I used spoons outside home ... and at home, I am like a caveman lol

so during this team lunch, I got myself a burger or a quesadilla (can't remember)
my other colleague who was sitting across the table noticed I was not so comfortable using knives ... I honestly wanted to "fit in" and try ... he just signed to me indicating to use my hands and ditch the fork and knife ... that was the last time I even tried fitting in and I have survived here with a a good number for American friends who I can count on at any time ... no one here judges you like they showed in yesterday's episode ... even if they did, they are too sweet to say it to your face lol

Edited by whatthelife - 3 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whatthelife

quoting from my personal experience

We went for a team lunch during my initial days here, there were people from different nationalities on the table ... although I am born and brought up in Bangalore, knew decent English, studied in some of the best college/universities, was never someone who used knives and fork ... at best, I used spoons outside home ... and at home, I am like a caveman lol

so during this team lunch, I got myself a burger or a quesadilla (can't remember)
my other colleague who was sitting across the table noticed I was not so comfortable using knives ... I honestly wanted to "fit in" and try ... he just signed to me indicating to use my hands and ditch the fork and knife ... that was the last time I even tried fitting in and I have survived here with a a good number for American friends who I can count on at any time ... no one here judges you like they showed in yesterday's episode ... even if they did, they are too sweet to say it to your face lol

They just want to derogate the US so that this cheapada Rajan Shahi can showcase his show's FL as the greatest who can given bhasan and gyan to whites as well in her tuti futi English!!!! "I No Run"smiley37smiley37smiley37. RG talk so much otherwise but wonder how she tolerates such derogatory dialogues of Anupama for money and famesmiley39

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Beats me …

I started watching this show for my middle class Monisha … It was such a sweet character 

This one she is playing here is extremely annoying after her wedding with AK🤷‍♀️