Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

shraddha is a opportunist which is a typical kapoor thing. She was with aditya when he had hit films but now she wants to be with the writer of a hit film. Her and Aditya looked good together.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

shraddha is a opportunist which is a typical kapoor thing. She was with aditya when he had hit films but now she wants to be with the writer of a hit film. Her and Aditya looked good together.

it’s a complicated situation. I think they drifted apart when he joined Karan johar camp. Sorry to say but Karan has been giving him really bad movies. Shraddha always said good times about Aditya. I don’t think that Shraddha and Ranbir rumors are true because if it was he would not had hugged her twice now. It would be something else.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is a good thing. Some family friends told us they ran into John Abraham and he was so rude to them. They asked for a picture and he was like no pictures. And these were well-to-do people. They were not blind fans who had nothing else to do besides sit around a follow celebs online. But Aditya gives me hope. If I decide to go to Mumbai for vacation and accidentally run into him he will at least give me a selfie. Then I can frame it and hang it on my bedroom wall forever. smiley42

Why can't IIFA be held in New York? Why can't he be invited to perform? Although he states he has two left feet.

did not knew about John I am sure Aditya visits USA for movie shooting or business trips.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

did not knew about John I am sure Aditya visits USA for movie shooting or business trips.

Yeah but IIFA someone like me can buy tickets to attend. Or else I don’t know where he is going ? Nor do I want to try to find out like creepy stalker. smiley36

Bekind thumbnail

I need some OXYGEN! 😳

aditya and Shraddha hugs 🥰 thank you universe ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4UOezSP668/?igsh=MWlmcG16bHc3MXljdw==

Edited by Bekind - 6 months ago
Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yeah but IIFA someone like me can buy tickets to attend. Or else I don’t know where he is going ? Nor do I want to try to find out like creepy stalker. smiley36

Email iffa to make it happen in NY

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

it’s a complicated situation. I think they drifted apart when he joined Karan johar camp. Sorry to say but Karan has been giving him really bad movies. Shraddha always said good times about Aditya. I don’t think that Shraddha and Ranbir rumors are true because if it was he would not had hugged her twice now. It would be something else.

Even if you are having a disagreement you greet each other in public. What is always said he was too lazy for her and she has always been hyper ambitious. That has been verified by quite a few sources. And she has had relationships with married men before Farhan Akhtar. Ranbir Shraddha rumors were everywhere.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I clicked the topic for it had Aditya and Sharadhha my couple’s name together so I hoped for a together pose or video. Not only the topic did not have that, it also made me aware of some Insta activities of them UNfollowing each other.

What is the way for me to sue this thread. smiley38

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I clicked the topic for it had Aditya and Sharadhha my couple’s name together so I hoped for a together pose or video. Not only the topic did not have that, it also made me aware of some Insta activities of them UNfollowing each other.

What is the way for me to sue this thread. smiley38

only back sidesmiley42

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4UOezSP668/?igsh=MWlmcG16bHc3MXljdw==

Bekind thumbnail

Video🙏❤️💗🤩🥰🎉

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4UQk_pILk4/?igsh=ZWw5ZTk1YzlsMDh2

Word Count: 1