Leap after 120 episodes

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 2 months ago

For me it's not necessary now because I feel it is too soon

I don't know y but writer or makers r very hurry to wrap up the track like BK like Radika like AdYa marriage like AdYa friends of academy All track r close very fast that as a viewers I m feel sad for them that they don't have proper character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think leap was necessary as kavya was in coma and omi death both families dynamics has changed so after leap we may see drastic changes in characters inbetween we may get some flashbacks of what all happened in those 8 months.

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How will kavya punish real culprits,once truth is out how again dynamics will change between giriraj, Malini,adi,will giriraj be punished for hiding the truth of anurag and navya case excited for episodes after leap it's seems interesting 😁 I am exicted for kavya bajaoing Pradhans.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It looked unnecessary, but if they dont change story line and bring in something new, with the real culprits being caught by Kavya, the show would have nothing much to offer. Hence the leap.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, it will be great to see Kavya catching hold of all the culprits and punishing them. Giriraj/Amma ji/Anurag all should go to jail. Malini will suffer for her son life long.

I think, after the leap first there will too much of drama, before they catch the real culprits.

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, the leap was also necessary to bring Adi to politics, so that Amma ji/Anurag go against him and Kavya to save Adi from them.

Looks like, there would be some story behind, why Adi joined politics. After Omi's death and Kavya in coma, dont think Adi would have been in a state to do anything, not even work. Have to wait and see, the reason for him to join politics, that too after 8mths.

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think yes this leap is necessary I'm excited for kavya 2.0 This version will be treat to watch Can't wait for Kavya to bajoing Pradhans 

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

May be to cut short adhis politician jouney and to bring in surprise they did so

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Needs a lot of patience to see till AdYa reunite 😁

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

If she baajao Pradhans then fine but if she try to patchup with them I hate it.