Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

He supported and supporting all youtube gundeys and making them bb winner- if u missed!

that’s big boss who selects the candidates n public who votes them. Regarding elvish so many Haryana youths n others wanted him to win their were instra lives campaigns that he must win.  When salman reprimanded on his behavior some were upset n their was tweet threating Salman why he reprimanded elvish https://m.economictimes.com/news/new-updates/bigg-boss-ott-2-salman-khan-receives-death-threats-after-confrontation-evicted-contestant-aashika-bhatia-leaves-house-on-emotional-note/amp_articleshow/102305730.cms

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yehi hota hain jab every tomdickharry with the help of a camera, awful personality & their mitti se jhude huye hain hum rona dhona start having so called fans who defends them as if their own life depends on it. Kuch self-made aise bhi hote hain. I always wonder what people see in people like Munawar, elvish, or won kaun tha .. choti wala! Some rappers wannabe. Who won BB last year. TIKTOK, YouTube is full with people like them. Unfortunately, society is giving people who are no less than any gunda are a platform.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

high time people stop following and supporting these kinda people. ek din ka fame through sm smiley29 gunda tha gunda rahega. 

wat_up thumbnail
in case maxtern was threatening as elvish claims in the video then y didn’t he report to the police or get protection. He as money now right. Instead he takes goons with him ? This sounds stupid. Now whether maxtern is doing to get publicity who knows in case we believe maxtern had his goons in the shop but they didn’t intervene per elvish claims. Either way point is why isn’t police investigating 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Elvish came with 10-15 people to beat one man smiley36

Kya Gunda bnega re tu elvish smiley37

there’s twist to the story . Other side saying that maxtern had his own goons but they didn’t intervene or at the time dial the police because they wanted to be sure it got recorded to get publicity., I mean had others intervened they be a brawl but his goons not dialing the police when this was happening to stop it is nuts. Just letting someone get beat up in case it’s true n he wasn’t by himselve only. Who knows both sides seem shady. Still maxtern was beaten that’s given n police should investigate. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

On his Instra account. This seems to get messy. Normal person instead trying to solve matter on own would contact the police that someone is threating me n my ‘family in case true, not just take matters in their own hands or meet someone threatening them. He too should have recorded the conversations. Elvish saying it was pre planned as maxtern wanted them to meet at the shop it could be ? Both sound nuts to me. But point is why meet in person or ask him to meet u to the solve the matter ? Is the police so corrupt or irresponsible that one wants to solve this other own because it’s matter on ego because someone insulted ur ‘family  or threatened ur ‘family. One can get a restraining order in case threatened. These guys seem illiterate n stupid. Both to me gundas but elvish had his goons beat him up meaning took the swing ( so that’s battery). IMG_2739.jpeg

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wat_up

On his Instra account. This seems to get messy. Normal person instead trying to solve matter on own would contact the police that someone is threating me n my ‘family in case true, not just take matters in their own hands or meet someone threatening them. He too should have recorded the conversations. Elvish saying it was pre planned as maxtern wanted them to meet at the shop it could be ? Both sound nuts to me. But point is why meet in person or ask him to meet u to the solve the matter ? Is the police so corrupt or irresponsible that one wants to solve this other own because it’s matter on ego because someone insulted ur ‘family  or threatened ur ‘family. One can get a restraining order in case threatened. These guys seem illiterate n stupid. Both to me gundas but elvish had his goons beat him up meaning took the swing ( so that’s battery). IMG_2739.jpeg

Problem kuch nai he bas ye hai k people r jobless these days that any random person with zero talent is making reels or YouTube videos talking nonsense about his day to day chores or abusing n getting famous n then unemployed youth is joining the page calling them army n Sena.Then they r fighting amongst themselves as they have created a bubble of their fake high status.

This elvish is a third class person n snake venom drug supplier n purely misogynistic n he was  abusing women in BB house too n in one of his videos saying women should do cooking n cleaning only .

Edited by naaznin - 2 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wat_up

in case maxtern was threatening as elvish claims in the video then y didn’t he report to the police or get protection. He as money now right. Instead he takes goons with him ? This sounds stupid. Now whether maxtern is doing to get publicity who knows in case we believe maxtern had his goons in the shop but they didn’t intervene per elvish claims. Either way point is why isn’t police investigating 

Political influence of this elvish stops police to take action