Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

I was really hoping Barbie would have win the movie but nope. And the way, Al Pacino announced best picture πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ‘Ž

Originally posted by: Outlander22

I was really hoping Barbie would have win the movie but nope. And the way, Al Pacino announced best picture πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ‘Ž

he’s old so I just let go !! But ye Barbie should have won more then just a song award. ESP Ryan deserved supporting https://www.ntnews.com.au/entertainment/awards/oscars/oscars-2024-ryan-goslings-sweet-gesture-to-snubbed-costars-during-im-just-ken-performance-goes-viral/news-story/04e6b7021b99c704f4ff898793070eaf

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Billi Eillish performance was the highlight, such a powerful song..well deserved win for the sibling duo.

Barbie really got snubbed but Jimmy kimmel addresses it in the beginning, the movie is much more and above the awards. This is a movie for generation to come, I already cant wait to show it to my daughter when she gets old enough to watch it. 

Oscars really need to start looking at movies with emotions and heart too, movies don't always have to be depressing to win oscars.

I am No fan of oscars and the academy, but Oppenheimer had plenty of emotions and heart in it. Worthy winner. Barbie was great, but too light of a movie - it's satirical take on patriarchy was refreshing but it barely scraped the surface when it can to addressing those issues. And it had some major challenge from poor things when it came to set and costume design. Both were equally creative

And the performances were good. But the roles were not challenging tbh

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 2 months ago