Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

we will see is what I’m saying. They can add more shows but in case in the weekdays it drops then they will drop shows. Plus I don’t get into when some over hype things esp when some seeing the movie having negative views

You guys underestimate Ajay's stardom, the movie will do well during the weekdays. It will become most likely a superhit.

This man has a clean hit in every genre.

He does not do corporate taking, or uses PR unlike some stars. All his box office has never been questioned because he is very transparent with it.

Edited by StacyStyle - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

You guys underestimate Ajay's stardom, the movie will do well during the weekdays. It will become most likely a superhit.

This man has a clean hit in every genre.

He does not do corporate taking, or uses PR unlike some stars. All his box office has never been questioned because he is very transparent with it.

I’m not under estimating him I liked drisdam n the sequel though it was south copy but I’m going my the reviews by public who seen it. Even here in the reviews some have said the trailer was reason some went later though it didn’t live up to the expectations. So seems like one time watch n some might wait till OTT. Example https://twitter.com/Ash19Kumar/status/1766512393444524130
Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail

I’m not under estimating him I liked drisdam n the sequel though it was south copy but I’m going my the reviews by public who seen it. Even here in the reviews some have said the trailer was reason some went later though it didn’t live up to the expectations. So seems like one time watch n some might wait till OTT. Example https://twitter.com/Ash19Kumar/status/1766512393444524130

To be fair, you cant expect everyone to like the same movie, no matter how much critical acclaim it has.

Edited by StacyStyle - 7 months ago
1278807 thumbnail

once weekend over n weekdays it may not as wok isn’t so positive

smiley24 WOM you mean? and source?

Originally posted by: Debbira

smiley24 WOM you mean? and source?

YES WOM The viewers lol n its holiday weekend in some parts. 😂 I don’t go by samosa critics.
Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

R Madhavan has been part of many blockbuster movies whether it Tanu weds Manu where kangana took all the credit like she was the only lead. And he has been part of many hit films but does not get credit for it. Great actor. Ajay doing great work. I’ll watch the film when it arrives on ott.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Usually box office India and Taran might have a difference in collection but this time they are saying the same thing

https://twitter.com/Box_Off_India/status/1766720838705828241

https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1766729961032061207

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Just watched it and WOW. I’d say this is one of the best films of the 2020 decade. Was it perfect, no, but it’s way better than these lame Pathaan and Fighter movies that everyone watches and pretends to love.

Ajay Devgan, wow. NAILED IT. Also, he looked like a snack too. He looked really good, he’s such a man. Always impressed by him and this is another win for him.

Madhavan…. I’m in awe. I haven’t watched him in many films but this man is an underrated gem. He can act the socks off of most a-list Bollywood men. This is an iconic performance for him for sure.

I am also very surprised with Janki! Who is this girl? She has acted better than any nepo baby who’s debuted in the last 7-8 years. I am shocked none of them tried to steal this role.

Great movie, must watch. I’d give it 4.5/5

Also - I hope the movie is a blockbuster so that I’m also

forever immortalized smiley16