Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The brother in law had something called a nepo meter smiley36

What happened to that CBI investigation nation wants to know 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

What happened to that CBI investigation nation wants to know 

The only news that came was Sushant's character himself was less than pure. Thats what information came out. An before I get lectured for criticizing  a deceased person there's was an American politician Henry Kissinger and he died recently and when he did some people went into CC and threw a huge party smiley36 So if thats allowed then I think saying Sushant was no role model should also be allowed 

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

is she throwing shade at mirziya? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The only news that came was Sushant's character himself was less than pure. Thats what information came out. An before I get lectured for criticizing  a deceased person there's was an American politician Henry Kissinger and he died recently and when he did some people went into CC and threw a huge party smiley36 So if thats allowed then I think saying Sushant was no role model should also be allowed 

What an awful comparison. Henry Kissinger was a warmonger with the blood of millions on his hands. He's responsible for countless genocides. You're really comparing people celebrating the death of a monster to SSR? Perhaps SSR was no angel but I see no reason to disrespect him further when his own family is still trying to cash in on his name by making up stories that he was sobbing over his film not getting any attention.

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Whatever happened with SSR was bad but I feel he could been successful like Karthik A, Vikrant M, etc 

He was more successful than them.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ssr was more successful than rs rk kartik vikrant and etc. ssr was giving back to back hits while guys his age had back to back flops at that time except for varun. It's sad on what happened and I did not like his ex gf rhea. Also that costar blind item that came out not sure if it was pr for the film or not but she should've closed that rumor if it was not true as soon as possible but anyways it's not good to talk about this all now. Then you had anushka sharma who was throwing shades at ssr saying he had only 3 days of shoot for pk like how disrespectful she was, thankfully was never her fan. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't mean to rebuke a dead guy (no matter the circumstances of his demise) but Sushant Singh Rajput was always a sensitive guy. Most of you might not know about a dance reality show called Zara Nach Ke Dikha. My God, I remember a judge criticizing Sushant's performance and he completely lost his mind. No offence to anyone closely associated with him but he was too soft to survive in the cutthroat world of the Hindi film industry. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

What an awful comparison. Henry Kissinger was a warmonger with the blood of millions on his hands. He's responsible for countless genocides. You're really comparing people celebrating the death of a monster to SSR? Perhaps SSR was no angel but I see no reason to disrespect him further when his own family is still trying to cash in on his name by making up stories that he was sobbing over his film not getting any attention.

I see no reason to talk about any deceased person negatively but people do 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I see no reason to talk about any deceased person negatively but people do 

That tends to be true in most cases but some people lose the right to be called human beings, Kissinger being one of them. I think in a tragic case like SSR, it's really disgusting how many people keep trying to milk his name for what it's worth when they were never there for him in life. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I think in a tragic case like SSR, it's really disgusting how many people keep trying to milk his name for what it's worth when they were never there for him in life. 

I’m with you here. I recall years ago the father said he was having issues with film people. An I asked what did said father do to help. An I was told that’s not important 🤷‍♂️