Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

You don't think so? I think the past few months he has been a try hard as much as Alia.

To FilmFare awards, to the Ambani functions taking her at stage, accepting a SLB movie with Alia, Alia and Karan pushing the narrative he is a good husband etc.

I think it is getting to him that other contemporaries are seen as husband goals, I remember watching a Katrina interview, and the interviewer asked Katrina about her "green flag" husband, before KWK everyone loved Ranveer and how he used to boast about Deepika, I think slowly they are getting the good reputation back. Sid is known as a gentleman, Varun married his childhood sweetheart, Anushka and Virat are goals.

It seems A lister husband is liked more than him in the romance department.

Meanwhile you have Karan asking Alia that Ranbir is a red flag, he has too much history for anyone to accept he is a good husband, rumors' of cheating already started, we gave lots of videos where he shows he doesnt respect women.

I think it is getting to him, the difference is no one is buying what he is selling because of his history with women including Alia.

Deepika and Katrina have memes where it said "they dodged a bullet (Ranbir) trending.

Which A-lister hubby? IMO there are many better than Ranbir in the romance department.

I don't know about the Ambani event. Both were seen more with Raha than they were seen together. Which is fine. A child takes priority once they are born. But ideally at parties and weddings every video I see both of my parents were always with me when I was a baby.

Its technically not bollywood, but virat- Anushka as a couple are the only one i like.

They seem genuine, so much in love, successful, caring and attentive towards each other

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Which A-lister hubby? IMO there are many better than Ranbir in the romance department.

I don't know about the Ambani event. Both were seen more with Raha than they were seen together. Which is fine. A child takes priority once they are born. But ideally at parties and weddings every video I see both of my parents were always with me when I was a baby.

Exactly, all his contempories in his age group are seen better husbands than him. Except his delulo fans that dream about Kat and Deepika wanting that prick, everyone sees him as a huge red flag with baggage.

But I have seen a shift where he is trying to sell him and Alia are some powerful and likeable couple.

Which is not working

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I cannot unsee this now 😭

Good. I want everyone to go through what I went through when I saw her.

Surprise -- Denial (koi itna pagal ho sakta hai?) -- Scarredsmiley36

She came dressed as a vaccine I suppose smiley37

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Powerful couple is Virat Anushka. This is Ranbir and Aliaa PR for their movie. The movie promotion has started where it starts from love, deep love for each other, no one can separate them, soul mates. In few months we will see articles of war.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is something that I found special about Indian relationships at the time when I witnessed them myself: often, the male-male relationship (not insinuating homosexuality, though!) is more important than the husband-wife one...and mostly it is related to the father-figure...

I don't wonder why Ranbir had a special intensity in Animal as much as I don't wonder that Ayan is still an inherant part of his life although there isn't a working relationship in the near future (if ever again).

It also makes me think of Salman and his relationships with girls/women...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Stacy, honestly, personally I whish them a happy life...unfortunately, they're prominent in the Hindi filmindustry and scrutinised constantly (which, I think, certainly is a burden and takes a toll on their relationship).

I think, whoever ships them, may do so...whoever doesn't ship the, may do so...it won't change the base of their relationship (which, imo, isn't a well balanced one).

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Stacy, honestly, personally I whish them a happy life...unfortunately, they're prominent in the Hindi filmindustry and scrutinised constantly (which, I think, certainly is a burden and takes a toll on their relationship).

I think, whoever ships them, may do so...whoever doesn't ship the, may do so...it won't change the base of their relationship (which, imo, isn't a well balanced one).

Of course, I wish them happiness. That is not the issue. I just meant that they are both massively overrated. And def not THE power couple or anything. They are overrated as actors. Although Aloo gets more flak for it. Ranbir is far more overrated as an actor than her. And it's mostly people within the industry propping him along with a few radical immature fans that will be willing to get personal for him. It is just very fishy. As if it was the plan all along to portray him as the best of the best. No matter how many come along with far more talent.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣😁

Edited by sharaban - 6 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Kya hua yaar? Kuch bolo bhi?