Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Forget the article, that image used (the silver part of it) reminds me of the top Natasha "Choonawala" wore to one of the Ambani pre-wedding eventssmiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4GwP8Wr8d9/?igsh=b2Rnd3VyaXd5eWcx

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Smiley, Ranbir and Alia may be a lot of things but not powerless...

As to the topic question:

I strongly believe that it is Alia's...the tone is like some others that wanted to portray certain things she would like to 'manifest' but which aren't in reality...

There may be pics with Ranbir smiling nicely at his wife but there is Ayan all the way...

The only thing I believe is Ranbir's love for Raha...in this four-dimension-relation...

Your definition of powerful is different than mine.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dear, there is a difference between "powerful" and "powerless".

I don't think that Ranbir and Alia are powerful but they aren't powerless smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Daebak

Forget the article, that image used (the silver part of it) reminds me of the top Natasha "Choonawala" wore to one of the Ambani pre-wedding eventssmiley37

That makes this even funnier in a bizarre twisted way. Some time around 2018 or so there were rumors of an affair between Natasha and Ranbir.

smiley39

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: hasini009

Kyaa? GIF - Aliabhatt Alia Kyaa GIFs

usse Power Couple of the industry declare karne ki jaldabazi mein proof reading karna bhul gaye fan bhai saabsmiley36

Caught red handed😂 overenthusiastic PR term suits Alia more than Deepika.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

I cannot unsee this now 😭

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

I don't think that Ranbir and Alia are powerful but they aren't powerless smiley2

Your definition of powerless is different than mine. For example - isn’t Ranbir an alcoholic? So he’s powerless to alcohol na ?
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My two cents on this. Even the most powerful people in the world can feel powerless at time. They are powerful perhaps they have a monopoly on choosing their next directors and roles. They can buy awards. They have powerful PRs. But to be a real power couple they have to be liked. That is just not the case they were forced on the public by power. They did not rise because the public liked them. This article shows insecurity about that. Proof around 4 people mentioned them here. I saw a poll about the favorite couple of Bollywood somewhere. Sid-Kiara was first. Vicky Katrina was second. Deepveer was third. Aloo Ranbir was dead last at an embarrassingly low percentage compared to all three other couples. I tried to find that poll but could not find it. But I am sharing this. This article is trying to manifest what isn't there. There chemistry? smiley37 Bramashtra actually flopped. And Gully Boy was with Ranveer-Aloo. And now way are they the audience's favorite couple. This is article shows dead insecurity of that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4ILadNCBUG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That has nothing to do with the initial question, Smiley smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

That has nothing to do with the initial question, Smiley smiley36

Your idea of the initial question is different than mine.