CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Well we feel Navya's culprit Omi has come out and a separation is going to take place between Adi n Kavya. 

2.0 is rolling out I feel where in we will see Adiraj as the mantri. Probably Kavya has left Pradhan mansion n going to focus on her career. How do feel the clashes between Mantri Adi and IAS Kavya Bansal coming up. It's going to be high voltage drama excited to see it.

Will Adi be a honest Mantri. Will he trouble Kavya in her work to take revenge on her for sending his family members to jail. How will Kavya deal with him

Oooh my just the thought of all this is exciting. Even more exciting is to get to see work front of both 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryKavya

Well we feel Navya's culprit Omi has come out and a separation is going to take place between Adi n Kavya. 

2.0 is rolling out I feel where in we will see Adiraj as the mantri. Probably Kavya has left Pradhan mansion n going to focus on her career. How do feel the clashes between Mantri Adi and IAS Kavya Bansal coming up. It's going to be high voltage drama excited to see it.

Will Adi be a honest Mantri. Will he trouble Kavya in her work to take revenge on her for sending his family members to jail. How will Kavya deal with him

Oooh my just the thought of all this is exciting. Even more exciting is to get to see work front of both 

Well written! Good thought 💭

Adi honest Mantri ho sakta hai aur nahi bhi depends if the Pradhan family goes to Jail maybe uske kaan badenge log &  he will take revenge/trouble or try to teach her a lesson anything is possible with Adiraj Pradhan.

Kavya will have to face him if he does some illegal work. And we know she will.

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are many possibilities after Adya separation. Kavya definitely will get more time and opportunity to focus on her career. On the other hand what guilt ridden Adi does will be interesting to see. 

Waiting for this track. 

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

I really want to see that tashan scenes 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly looks like Navya's case will not be closed properly here. I think, there will not be further investigation/catching the real culprit, clearing the misunderstanding or AdYa reunion.

Looks like the writers are in heavy rush here and just want to move onto something new (obvious option professional war).

So all these villains will still be there, Giriraj/Anurag/Malini..etc. May be Adi will join politics to teach all of them a lesson.

Edited by rakeshopg - 2 months ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

Looks like, Adi as politician will be a positive character again and it will be a repeat of Academy story. Adi will keep trying to help Kavya/work in her favor against Giriraj/Anurag and she will keep misunderstanding him.

Hopefully, the writers link up the remaining part of Navya's case somewhere in future and give a proper closure before AdYa reunion, unlike all other tracks..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Hopefully, the writers do not forget about Adi and Kavya's mission of working towards a common goal, i.e., listen to common people, understand their problems and help them.

Instead of making Adi's character also negative and ruin it completely (its already ruined badly), they should make it AdYa vs villains/system/power..etc., instead of 2 leads fighting against each other, with no meaning.

Somehow, they have to bring back the concept/plot of the show, to balance professional and personal life again, instead of ending it as Kavya failed to do that.

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Need some time to get over the DDP part 🤭

Spykie thumbnail

I am ready for anything they serve as I love Adya and support them blindly.. but dard apni jagah 🙈

Spykie thumbnail

If the show is to follow the main plot then Adhi will stand as a big support for kavya.. but present track doesnt seem to.. let see kya denge makers hume..