Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

https://twitter.com/Navpreet1210/status/1764593868404850996?t=7uaaRfJfPSEeF088xqM3rg&s=19 

SBS smiley5 Inko pata kuchh rehta nahi hai. Fir bhi bakwas karni hai.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

And what after she saves him? 

Angad will again throw her out of the room, the same way he did when she saved his business n house

We don't know that. He's being really sweet and loving nowadays. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Seerat is wearing a chain in which she has a key..i think inorder to escape from this captivity, angad will show fake acceptance for seerat ...

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And what after she saves him? 

Angad will again throw her out of the room, the same way he did when she saved his business n house

He doesn't ever give her the rights of a wife. He and his family can kick her to storeroom, servants quarters when they want even after she gets him out of jail. 

But Sahiba shouldn't fail to risk her life and save him from these psychos. She won't fail obviously. If only he knew his duties as a husband toh baat hi kuchh aur hoti. According to him not letting her die is his only duty.

Like his jimmedari told him, he is ehsaan faramosh. After Sahiba rescues him which she will, I hope he changes his behaviour. Because he is never sorry for his abuse, he is never thankful for Sahibas help. 

Edited by hellodona - 2 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

We don't know that. He's being really sweet and loving nowadays. 

And he has the tendency to flip n abuse, slap her depending on his mood... 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bas ek cheez sach bola tha, woh Sahibas torn clothes promo fake tha aur woh Keerat ke saath hua.

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

He doesn't ever give her the rights of a wife. He and his family can kick her to storeroom, servants quarters when they want even after she gets him out of jail. 

But Sahiba shouldn't fail to risk her life and save him from these psychos. She won't fail obviously. If only he knew his duties as a husband toh baat hi kuchh aur hoti. According to him not letting her die is his only duty.

Like his jimmedari told him, he is ehsaan faramosh. After Sahiba rescues him which she will, I hope he changes his behaviour. Because he is never sorry for his abuse, he is never thankful for Sahibas help. 

He is only nice to sahiba when he is in trouble or he has fear of losing punching bag (sahiba on deathbed) 

Otherwise, he is only finding faults in her or abusing. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4FbDgePjsU/?igsh=MTJhaWFpcHdkd3FudA==

When a woman can manhandle ml in such a manner , torturing him to such an extent..there is no disclaimer then y there r rules for disclaimer only in  cases of such scenes if woman is victim smiley5

And makers I hope now u guys show angad thrashing seerat badly ....she too deserves such physical assault ...agar sharam aarhi hai ki aurat par mard atyachar karega toh society ko kya message jayega toh esi ghatiya aurat dikha kyun rhe ho ....kuch nhi toh sahiba should beat this churail seerat black and blue

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 2 months ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And he has the tendency to flip n abuse, slap her depending on his mood... 

He didn't slap her based on a whim. It was extenuating circumstances. Even then he said sorry so many times and explained himself.

Anyways, I hope Sahiba saves Angad or else I'll take as , Angas saves her every time yet Sahiba failed him when he needed her. 

Nia_d thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4FbDgePjsU/?igsh=MTJhaWFpcHdkd3FudA==

When a woman can manhandle ml in such a manner , torturing him to such an extent..there is no disclaimer then y there r rules for disclaimer only in  cases of such scenes if woman is victim smiley5

And makers I hope now u guys show angad thrashing seerat badly ....she too deserves such physical assault ...agar sharam aarhi hai ki aurat par mard atyachar karega toh society ko kya message jayega toh esi ghatiya aurat dikha kyun rhe ho ....kuch nhi toh sahiba should beat this churail seerat black and blue

Digest karna toh door, such scenes can make anyone lose their appetite smiley11 it's so disturbing to watch.