Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

And the rumors of Ranbir Kapoor doing Anurag Basu's next have been doing rounds. Certain things like the lead actresses are often kept under wraps.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-ranbir-kapoor-and-anurag-basus-kishore-kumar-biopic-back-on-track-under-bhushan-kumars-production-1241360

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Updated: Unexpected but true, ‘Sam Bahadur’ has performed up to the mark on its long run and become a sleeper hit of the year, which is a big win for the makers and Vicky Kaushal.

https://www.thefilmik.in/is-sam-bahadur-hit-or-flop-box-office/

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Katrina fans need to move on like she did.

They are talking about hits as she ever had a solo hit.

Lets be honest, katrina without salman would still be entertaining Gaddafi & Co.

We have moved on like I said Ranbir fans sl*t shame her when there fav is the most characterless person out there. Then they age shame her. Thus we make these posts. Or else I don't give a crap about what Ranbir does.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

We have moved on like I said Ranbir fans sl*t shame her when there fav is the most characterless person out there. Then they age shame her. Thus we make these posts. Or else I don't give a crap about what Ranbir does.

If you really moved on you wouldnt open every second day thread about ranbir. smiley17

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aish1989

Semi Nepo Vicky has 1 clean hit that's Uri. Sam got average tag. Good job paying Taran Adarsh to made 92 Cr Sam hit but Raajneeti that did 94 Cr in 2010 lesser budget than Sam is clean hit. Of course BH didn't even have hit chart when top 3 grossers of the year Ajab and Raajneeti released. 😂

But Vicky ain't fooling anyone with 0 double digit opening. That's why Shahid got his dream role Ashwattma as Vicky got no investors. And he only gets side roles from top directors. 😂 Even with BOGO, his max potential is 80 Cr post pandemic.

Dump probable theater disasters to OTT. Couldn't do that with YRF movie and result was 1 Cr opening.

Try again.

Vicky is nowhere near a nepo, he auditioned, was in small roles, was extras, played supporting role then became a male leads. His first ML movie was in 2016 in Masaan. Those are just facts.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5817249/

And no amount of lying will change Ranbir a huge nepo only has 4 clean hits in his almost 20 years career as a huge nepo.

Screenshot Capture - 2024-03-03 - 20-09-19.png

Look at that, my guy has 3 clean hits, 1 fewer than Mr Kapoor a huge nepo, who debuted 10 years earlier. Again dont embarrass yourself, Ranbir "hits " are enough embarrassment.

Who gives a crap about double didgets, when 90% of your movies are flops and never hits.

Yes. Beshraam with 20 crores opening was a huge success: DDLJ who?!

Edited by lauriesa - 6 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish1989

If you can't give a single double digit opening, even Shahid will replace you in Ashwattma. His 4-5 fans can cry about that zero stardom. Yea, Vanga has historical relation with Kapoor family. 😂

He's working with blockbuster stars Prabhas, RK and Allu next. Hirani sees Vicky as side role actor because his biggest opening is 8 Cr lol. RK was giving double digit opening way back in 2011 itself. Crying Vicky is only semi Nepo won't give him a double digit opening lol

He has given double digits openings with the same director that is making Ashwattma. I know he is 8 years younger in the industry to Ranbir and rising fast. It worries fans like yourself.

Like I say the film's budget also comes into play. ZHZB is still a hit. TJMM is still average. BOGO has not worked on your fav films like his corporate booking for opening day does some magic but the films eventually flop. Bramashtra, Shamshera etc.