Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aish1989

Flop Bhoot result not available. 😂 Perks of paying Taran chacha lol. RK's 2010 super hit collected semi Nepo Vicky's "2 clean hits" in 2023 lmao. Levels. Inb4 Hungama changes hit tags of Barfi, blockbuster YJHD, Sanju, Animal etc while won't proclaim Bhoot as flop lmao.

No cares about your made up numbers, those wont change facts:

Here is Sachnik calling Sam Bahadur a clean hit:

https://www.sacnilk.com/news/Sam_Bahadur_2022_Box_Office_Collection_Day_Wise_Worldwide

Funny how you ignoring Ranbir embarrassing box office failuressmiley37

I would too, after 4 clean hits as a huge nepo in almost 20 years. Two of them were because of the directors.smiley36

Mr future superstar for 17 years

smiley37.

Imagine Chaave being a huge hit, Vicky would have done in 8 years what MR Kapoor took in 20 years.

I love it!!!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I don't know which Vicky threads you're talking about, and frankly I don't care.

Whenever I visit this forum, I see you more comments about Ranbir than about your favourite. Bitterness towards Ranbir will not help your favourite become a bigger star.

Well maybe that is just your observation. Because according to some I make too many Vicky drool post. I can't comment on those I like. I can't comment on those I dislike. I rather follow my own rules here then try to please others. Nope not everyone who hates Overrated Kapoor is bitter. This is an open forum where freedom of speech is allowed. People are allowed to point out things about actors they do not like. As I said many don't like Ranbir Kapoor. They can't all be bitter in your book. smiley36

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Also Katrina without Salman was able to be a very successful model, and got movies in the South by being the highest paid actress in her debut.

Ranbir if he wasn't a Kapoor wouldn't even be an extra.

Also WRONG!!!!

Katrina was the bigger name in ZNMD and New York, and both are hits.

If she was such a successful model why did she debut in Boom?smiley24

and Hrithik says Hi

Banned

[Post Removed]

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bitterness towards Ranbir will not help your favourite become a bigger star.

raise the volume and say this
StacyStyle thumbnail

If she was such a successful model why did she debut in Boom?smiley24

and Hrithik says Hi

Lol...Boom was still movie she got because of her modelling, not everyone gets to debut with Karna Johar and SLB:

She was still the highest paid actress in the South on her debut.

That is why nepostisim gets called out in Bollywood, average hacks like Ranbir have 4 hits in 20 years while outsiders have more than him.

If Ranbir was such a huge supertaster why does Kartik, Ranveer, Ayushmann have more clean hits than him, those are outsiders and debuted after him?

Writing on posters "SUPERSHTAR" doesn't make him one love.

Edited by lauriesa - 6 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Dhar proved with Article 370 script as well. He's the best when it comes to deshbakhti films. Yea, Ranbir lucky to give 3 blockbusters on non holidays. Can Vicky minimum give a double digit opening lol? RK got there in 2011 itself.

Once again Tejas, Bhuj, Bheed, Mission Rajniganj: The great indian rescue, Pippa all patriotic movies that flopped. Dhar was a newcomer around the time of URI. Not known for giving hits.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

No one cares about average grosser Sam either. Sacnilk has 112 Cr ADHM as hit, Raajneeti and Ajab are super hits. Yet you ignore that. Site that won't give verdict to 2019 Bhoot is your most trustworthy obviously. 😂

Sam was declared a hit by many sites. Of course you will only chose to believe one.

StacyStyle thumbnail

No one cares about average grosser Sam either. Sacnilk has 112 Cr ADHM as hit, Raajneeti and Ajab are super hits. Yet you ignore that. Site that won't give verdict to 2019 Bhoot is your most trustworthy obviously. 😂

Cry some more

FACTS ARE JUST FACTS: No number of rewriting history will change that.

4 CLEAN HITS IN 17 YEARS:

I too would be embarrassed.

Do not go inside the kitchen if you cant handle the heat.