Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

If you really moved on you wouldnt open every second day thread about ranbir. smiley17

If his fans could leave Vicky threads alone. Trust me I would. And you need to get over the fact people make these threads out of bitterness. Ranbir is the most bashed person here historically. Is that because everyone is a bitter Kat fan? Delusions will not help you or your overrated superstar! smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish1989

It got average tag from trade sites BOI etc. Didn't even make 100 Cr, 45 lakh footfalls. Average performance at BO.

Yup let's focus on one site compared to many! LOL! smiley36

Sam Bahadur has grossed ₹ 128.16 crore worldwide. It is considered a hit film based on box office performance, as it made huge profits compared to its budget of ₹ 51 crore.

https://boxofficeadda.com/box-office/sam-bahadur-box-office-collection-worldwide-day-wise-budget-hit-or-flop/#google_vignette

Banned

[Post Removed]

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Flop Bhoot result not available. 😂 Perks of paying Taran chacha lol. RK's 2010 super hit collected semi Nepo Vicky's "2 clean hits" in 2023 lmao. Levels. Inb4 Hungama changes hit tags of Barfi, blockbuster YJHD, Sanju, Animal etc while won't proclaim Bhoot as flop lmao.

Hits are hits whether you like them or not. And beyond your bogus patriotism argument I would like to see Ranbir give a hit with a new director. If he is really the star you claim he is. But unfortunately, even his films with certain well known directors normally flop. Occasionally, he has gotten lucky with his almost 20 year career.

Banned

[Post Removed]

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Katrina fans need to move on like she did.

They are talking about hits as she ever had a solo hit.

Lets be honest, katrina without salman would still be entertaining Gaddafi & Co.

Also Katrina without Salman was able to be a very successful model, and got movies in the South by being the highest paid actress in her debut.

Ranbir if he wasn't a Kapoor wouldn't even be an extra.

Also WRONG!!!!

Katrina was the bigger name in ZNMD and New York, and both are hits.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

If his fans could leave Vicky threads alone. Trust me I would. And you need to get over the fact people make these threads out of bitterness. Ranbir is the most bashed person here historically. Is that because everyone is a bitter Kat fan? Delusions will not help you or your overrated superstar! smiley36

I don't know which Vicky threads you're talking about, and frankly I don't care.

Whenever I visit this forum, I see you more comments about Ranbir than about your favourite. Bitterness towards Ranbir will not help your favourite become a bigger star.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Vicky's highest opening as leads is 8 Cr Uri. Double digit opening in what world? 😂 Brahmastra 30 Cr opening. Vicky corporate, Hungama PR and BOGO combined won't give 10 Cr opening still..

Once again an unknown director not as promoted. But hit double digits right the next day through word of mouth. If you are talking about opening weekend. I rather have that then have a double digit opening then my film take a nose dive like Shamshera and many other Ranbir films.

https://www.sacnilk.com/news/URI_The_Surgical_Strike_Box_Office_Collection_Day_Wise_Worldwide

Banned

[Post Removed]